Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Necari's Whitelist Application [Declined - ShaolinPunk]

Necari

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Necari

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The United States.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when your character knows something they couldn't possibly know about yet and talking about it in character. Powergaming is making your character the best it could be and having them be perfect at everything.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Toastyspam

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am 17 and am currently enrolled in an online form of high school although I will be going back to brick and mortar next year so my schedule will be different as I won't be on my computer nearly as much. I am gay and don't really care about flaunting it so I am putting it here and won't really say much else about it. I play a lot of FPS games on my PC as well as watch an assortment of shows and movies. I have trouble making friends as I am a bit awkward and feel the need to hide how I truly act in favor of being liked. I like a lot of genres of music as my taste kind of switches depending on what mood I am in. I am always on the hunt for more music to listen to as I sort of get bored of music as I replay songs I like for hours on end.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Honestly, the only thing I can think of that I am decent at is screenshots with shaders and even then it's not really a form of "art"

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Planet Minecraft

Character Name:
Necari Drake

Character Age:

Character Race:
Anhalder Human

Appearance:
Necari is a Human Male with a height of 5'11" and a weight of 145. Necari has dark blue eyes and dark brown hair. Necari has a very athletic and slim build. Necari has a scar over his left eye in a downward angle towards the right side of his body. The scar has caused Necari to wear a cloth over the bottom half of his face as to keep most of it hidden while his hair covers the upper half.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Attached as a file

Written Test!
Necari woke like he would any other day, in a cold sweat, with heavy breathing, and a fast heartbeat. He had the same nightmare he always has, for the past 13 years. The dream always starts off the same, Necari is with his parents on his dad’s back as they walk back to town. The family gets stopped on the side of the road by a man with a crazed look in his eyes. The man commands the family to give up any valuable belongings they may have on them, fearing the man hurting their son, his parents give up their money and jewelry to the man. His father decides to try to be a hero and lunges at the man, this doesn’t end well as the man stabs the father. The boy’s mother starts to scream and shriek so she also lunges at the man and ends up with the same fate as her husband. The crazed man decides to kill the boy, so he lunges at him and knicks him with the blade cutting his left eye leaving the boy half blind and with a scar over his left eye. The boy starts to run toward the town calling for the guards in the front of the gates. He gets close to the gate seeing that the guards are in a drunk sleep, so he runs even faster hearing the footsteps from the crazed man getting closer. The boy picks up one of the guards blades and turns around to face the man and drives it through his stomach. The man fell to the ground with a blood-curdling scream hitting the ground with a thump. The guards wake to this sight seeing the boy standing over the bleeding man with a guards sword in his stomach. The guardsmen take the boy to a prison cell, there is a court hearing and the boy is condemned to life in prison. That was 13 years ago and today Necari felt like something was off. The prison was quiet which is unusual. He just shrugged it off as he sat up and put his back to the wall next to his bed. Necari heard a very loud bang with screaming following shortly, a hole was blown into the wall across from his cell. He felt like life was taunting him, showing him a way out without him being able to reach it since there still stood a cell door in between him and the hole...but life had other plans for him this time. A man ran through the room that held the cells, unlocking them all before running through the hole. The inmates followed shortly after and headed off into other directions as they were now free; unless they got caught again of course. (I read throught the guide lines for this, and does this count as having "death and murder" even though it isn't something that just happened but a memory/nightmare? Also he may be orphaned but he won't be an assassin or anything like that, that's too edgy for me.)

Attachments

Shao

Bring back angry react
Howdy, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately there's just a couple of things for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
  • Your powergaming definition is definitely most of the way there, just needs a little more, if you need help with it look [here].
  • Please rewrite the written test to not include the killing of the characters parents (preferably no killing at all) as we find it a better test to see what you come up with outside of such events, feel free to include how it has affected him if you wish to stick with dead parents.
Once you make the required edits we can see what the next step is. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on here or in a pm.

Shao

Bring back angry react
This application has been denied due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again.