Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need account transfered

D

Dark Auras

Hello!

It has come to my attention that I have lost access to my Dark_Auras Minecraft account. I am attempting to recover the account now but I am unsure if I will be able to. I was wondering if I could have everything (I dont know what I have in terms of items/ranks/etc and what can be transferred) to my Tiberione account.

I'd be very grateful if this would be possible! Thanks!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello,

I've looked through files and seems like you were set to the Legend rank in Dark_Auras. You just have 2k in the account, and I'm not able to check your inventory. The best I can do is update your account to Legend once you're re-pexed on the new account. On that note- you'll have to go through the re-whitelisting process to get familiar with our updated rules and Lore {Here}. I can quickly set your rank up today if you can fill out a form and get your new account whitelisted.

Welcome back!

D

Dark Auras

Hello,

I've looked through files and seems like you were set to the Legend rank in Dark_Auras. You just have 2k in the account, and I'm not able to check your inventory. The best I can do is update your account to Legend once you're re-pexed on the new account. On that note- you'll have to go through the re-whitelisting process to get familiar with our updated rules and Lore {Here}. I can quickly set your rank up today if you can fill out a form and get your new account whitelisted.

Welcome back!
Thank you!

When re-whitelisting is it fine if I skip the "About your character" section as I already have a developed character (Per my original whitelist and subsequent years of play), seeing as it is just a refresher for rules/lore/etc?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Thank you!

When re-whitelisting is it fine if I skip the "About your character" section as I already have a developed character (Per my original whitelist and subsequent years of play), seeing as it is just a refresher for rules/lore/etc?
It's still required to have the About the Character section, if anything, it's the most important part.

D

Dark Auras

It's still required to have the About the Character section, if anything, it's the most important part.
Okay. I was just checking as I have already gone through this process before, and I was under the assumption that having to refile an application was to refresh me on the rules and lore.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Okay. I was just checking as I have already gone through this process before, and I was under the assumption that having to refile an application was to refresh me on the rules and lore.
The character section is also to make sure your old character is compliant with our current lore, because lore changed and has gotten stricter over the years. It's why it's required, even if it's an old character. Just a way to make sure it's not a fire breathing dragon that shoots lazer beams from the wild west days. ;)

D

Dark Auras

The character section is also to make sure your old character is compliant with our current lore, because lore changed and has gotten stricter over the years. It's why it's required, even if it's an old character. Just a way to make sure it's not a fire breathing dragon that shoots lazer beams from the wild west days. ;)
No problem. Thanks!