Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need whitelisting for returning player

Dings

Lord of Altera
My previous handle was rimukinoki16 and I have since changed it to Ding_Bats. I also had /fly and a pocket, not sure if those are going to be salvageable? Also I had bought the $60 legend title so i'm not sure if I get that back or not

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
It was whitelisted before, yes? I fairly certain requesting for a whitelist isn't needed since servers always tend to remember the IP of said user, regardless of name change. So you should still have everything in your name.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As long as you've been active within 6 months, you should be whitelisted. If you haven't, then you'll have to apply for another whitelist.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
My previous handle was rimukinoki16 and I have since changed it to Ding_Bats. I also had /fly and a pocket, not sure if those are going to be salvageable? Also I had bought the $60 legend title so i'm not sure if I get that back or not
I remember you. Welcome back. Staff can reinstate the legend title, most likely. The pocket should still be in tact. Fly may or may not still be there. Just have to rewhitelist again and talk to Staff.

Also, welcome back. I remember you.

Dings

Lord of Altera
I remember you. Welcome back. Staff can reinstate the legend title, most likely. The pocket should still be in tact. Fly may or may not still be there. Just have to rewhitelist again and talk to Staff.

Also, welcome back. I remember you.
:D !!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Greetings- As the others wrote- once you re-apply through whitelist, the Mentors can pex you back to the server. You'll have to catch a staff member to promote you back to legend since you're a returning player that donated in the past (and were not banned). I'll fix any remaining perms you had. Welcome back!