Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Needing building supplies

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I could supply the light gray stained clay if you get me a bit.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I can supply iron material and white glass.

magister

Villager
I can supply up to six suits of iron armor or one suit of iron armor and one-hundred-twenty iron ingots. Can supply as many armor stands as you need.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
I have many nether bricks and more than likely the fences.
I need a lot of nether brick. How much do you want for it?
I can supply up to six suits of iron armor or one suit of iron armor and one-hundred-twenty iron ingots. Can supply as many armor stands as you need.
I'll take the six suits. I believe all in all I need about 15 stands and 15 sets. ;) How much?

magister

Villager
I no longer need the stands, just the iron at this point. However 12.5 radiants per iron ingot is a bit expensive for me.
I factored in the stands for that price originally (~75 for 15). Want to say 1600 even for the six suits, or 3900 for all fifteen?

Last edited:

magister

Villager
From what I've heard the maximum price for an iron ingot is like 6 radiants. When you divide the 3900 it still comes to a little over 10 radiants per iron ingot.
Was going by shop prices in spawn... It's really not worth me going and mining 360 ingots worth of iron for 6 radiants an ingot. I can make more than that by voting for two days which takes no time at all, versus mining for hours.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
Was going by shop prices in spawn... It's really not worth me going and mining 360 ingots worth of iron for 6 radiants an ingot. I can make more than that by voting for two days which takes no time at all, versus mining for hours.
That's fine, I'm not saying you have to to do it, sometimes people just can't find a compromise.
I'll sell you that Iron.
xD You and me seem to be working together a lot lately. If you have it now I can hop back on again and we can trade.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
That's fine, I'm not saying you have to to do it, sometimes people just can't find a compromise.

xD You and me seem to be working together a lot lately. If you have it now I can hop back on again and we can trade.
I'll actually be a bit busy, but tomorrow I should be able to get all the 360? Needed.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
How many iron blocks are you needing? I've got roughly two stacks. I can sell them for 50r a block.