Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive ~Nera Engem~

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
NERA ENGEM
Legacy character

Nera and Romano.png
~Basic Info~
Name: Nera Engem (Featherhoof)
Nickname: Trouble (-Only called this by Andrew)
Age: ~ 70-90 years. Only those who know her well will know her age.
Race: Caparii (Lighthoof)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: ~100lbs
Voice:
Eye Color: Brownish red
Hair Color: Dark brown with a red dye fade at the tips, half of it is shaven down to a buzzcut.
Body Build: Despite her frame being rather small by nature, Nera over her years has built up an impressive amount of muscle which has made her more stocky and thick. Over 50 years of training will do that to a person but her muscles are not that defined due to having a kid and taking a year or two off moving around/changing homes.
Personality: Rough around the edges, she is very harsh but once she warms up to you she will happily be your drinking buddy.
Dislikes: Dragons, Gods, Lavoyard
Sexuality: Gay
Relationship status: Widow

~Stats~
Strength: 9/10- Training, killing and fighting for 50+ years has built her up for battles and wars
Dexterity: 7/10 -She is not the best at taking hits but her threshold for damage has only gone up in the years
Constitution: 7/10 -Living in the Sorrows and Hound-Ru has exposed her to a lot of things, only making her health and body stronger.
Intelligence: 7/10 -She is smart, taking time when she can to learn however she can. It's cause of this that she has learned Elven and Fae on her own.
Wisdom: 7/10 Old goat is old and knows much of the world
Charisma: Depends on how the other person feels about her.
~Skills~
Languages- Nera knows plenty of languages and such, even if she has only dipped a hoof in a lesson of two. On this list Nera knows: Elven (reading books and lessons from her old husband), Fae (Self taught and had lessons from Sal), Engem, common and she can say "I love" in an old Eark'zian dialect... it is useless nowadays.
Dancing- Nera is good at dancing, something Corvus can be thanked for.
Animal handling- Nera isn't as good with animal as Laner or Theo but she easily tends to get along with horses and canines.
Cooking- This Caparii is a master at cooking on an open fire, anything else is Eh.
Fighting- Something Nera was taught since joining the tribe. She works out daily and does heavy labor to keep her body built but also spends time when she can training with her son (She is too scared that she'll break Theo).
Speed- Nyoom
Blacksmithing- She is not experienced by hand but she sort of knows what to do thanks to watching her father figure back in Lydel.
Healing- Can perform basic healing for cuts and burns.
~Other info and things~

Will be added soon
Weapons and gear-
Inventory-
Other-
Goals-
Quotes-

"I died how I wanted to: defending my love, happy and naked."
(While drunk and confused at 17)"Seriously, I don't know a thing about how babies are made..."
"I made a thing!" -After she had Laner

~Relationships~
Will be updated later
Laner: Nera's only son, he is very quiet and keeps to himself.
Theo: Her adoptive daughter from her fiance who has passed.
Murdoc: On old lover Nera once had, She left him due to the damage Corvus had inflicted on her and feeling terrible about the fact she couldn't love him without worrying of him leaving her.
Andrew- Father figure
Marcus- Wants to shove her horseshoe up his arse.
Eugene- Brother she frequently visits and talks to, feels like she can have a feelings jam with him
Dunamis- Nera's killer
Sarus- . . .
Galenai- Drinking buddies and biological father to Laner
Nalari- Wants to know her more
Dain- Wants to know her more
Layla- Likes her because she makes Andrew happy.
Sal-nice girl
Landir- another father figure and friend Nera loves to bits.
Raven-Buddies
Nindir/Tybalt-We cool~
Dar'ket- We cool~
Elmond- . . .
Dusk- . . .
Juno- We chill~ Still guilty of your death though...
Goren/Mila-. . .
Corvus- "You know, I want you dead but, I'll be happy knowing the fact that all who you love in fact hate you instead- That is worst than death in every way."
Engem/Marr- brothers and sisters

Pets-
Romano- an old wolf from the mountians of Hound-Ru. Nera found him as an abandoned pup with an injury and spent time healing him. He has fought along side her and lost a limb during a battle by an axe. He is an old grumpy wolf who loves attention but tries not to show it.

Nera and Carmina.png

Last edited:

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
After a much needed update, Nera has gotten a revamp for her page!