Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nera's Mystery Character Raffle

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Mystery Character Raffle
Nera tablet.png
So normally I make characters when I have an art block and such and well- I now have over 70+ characters I have never use or give little to no attention to. This is my way of giving them a new home instead having them sit around and gather dust.

Here is how to Enter!
-Pick a card or two and comment with your number(s) (1, 2 or 3)
- That's it. You'll be entered for the card(s)
-Wait for the RNG to choose the winners. Those who win get a bust with a basic outline of the character.

cards 3 pack.png

Rules
- You can only enter for 2 cards and win one card (The first one you are rolled for)
-Be a good sport. These are free, please don't get upset that you don't get the character design/type you like.
-You can alter your character how you wish. It's your character now and I'm not gunna get upset.
-You cannot sell the character to others. It is a free design and you shouldn't try to make profit off of them. You can trade them if you wish.

-The winners will be rolled Aug 7th

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
i think i knooooo at least one of those bois so tHREE

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
I'm gunna extend this for another week and bump it. If no one is interested I'll just reveal the characters and have it be first come first serve.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Falts.pngSorry for taking so long to get these out. To all that entered, thank you for doing so and feel free to grab a character. First come, first served.