Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NerdyPanda29's application~ [Declined - Niko]

NerdyPanda29

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

NerdyPanda29

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

North America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming, in a sense, is just...Hm..a character doesn't know another, right? So they walk up to them, just out of the blue, and immediately say, "Oh hey Jessie!"

Powergaming is killing without consent, attacking without consent, saying they can do this and that without asking, etc.

5. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Vinsintus

8. Tell us about yourself!

Name's Bailee! I had just recently turned 18 [December 29th, 2000.]. I am female- To tell you the truth, adult life is already hard. I'm outgoing, pretty much an open book. I do have slight turrets, so I will curse a bit here and there. Correct me if I do slip up. Uh..I am a bit of an artist, less on digital and more on paper. I write too many stories, most of them..sinful. She blushes harshly. Ah..I also sing a bit here and there, too.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Nope.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I just did a random search for Minecraft pure RP servers, I won't lie.

About Your Character!

My character, Madeile Araloth, is very quiet. She likes to keep to herself sometimes. She will speak up if she feels the need to, answer questions if needed, or go and do certain requests, but other than that, she will keep her thoughts to herself. She is also a bit adventurous, yearning to explore certain areas of the forest; learn more about her home that she hasn't been able to explore.

Character Name:

Madeile Araloth

Character Age:

Character Race:

Forest Elf

Appearance:

Madeile has deep brown hair and green eyes, with little flecks of yellow in them. Her skin tone is a bit tanned. As for her clothing, she wears a dark green "petticoat," in a sense, with brown pants and beaten up brown boots.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

[On the attached files area~]

Written Test!

The elven girl ran a hand across a tree as she walked down an unknown path, marking her path with a few dead leaves. Her heart skipped every time she touched the leaves. They were dying, but falling to the ground to give new life. A smile pulled at her lips, thinking of the leaves. A memory pulled itself into view, pulling the elf into the vivid replay.

"Mommy! Mommy!" The elven child giggled, running up to her mother. She jumped into her arms, wrapping her hands around her neck. The mother hugged her, smiling.
"Well, there's my little girl..!" A male voice appeared next to her, making her giggle. "Hi daddy!" She smiled, reaching over to hug him. The mother smiled at the two, covering her mouth slightly. "Where'd you go this time, Madeile?"
"I went climbing with my friends..! It was fun!" She smiled, letting go of the male.

The father smiled earnestly, rubbing her head a little. "Remember what I told you before you go deep into the forest?" He asked, raising a brow.
"Find the dead leaves, gather them up, and make a trail, so you don't get lost.." Madeile smiled, holding her hands behind her back. "...and if you run out, come back home and find something else to do."

The father smiled, nodding in agreement.

Madeile smiled, slowly coming back to reality. She took a look at her surroundings, and noticed she was out of leaves. A small smile formed on her lips, as she repeated what her father told her.

"Once you run out of leaves, come back and find something else to do."

Attachments

NerdyPanda29

Villager
Sorry if I put it in the Approved Apps! Slight accident on my part, seeing as how it was way early in the morning, and I hardly had any sleep for the past few days!~

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application to our humble community. Don't worry about posting the app in the wrong section, accidents happen. Before we can continue there are a couple things that need to be addressed.

- First, your Powergaming definition is close, but the definition we use is more focused on the Roleplay itself. Please refer to the Roleplay Starter Guide located [here] for our server's definition along with several examples.

- Your written test is 227/400 words. We ask that the test be 400 words long because we want to see applicants able to write a large coherent story. Aside from that, the story itself looks good.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and effort to apply to Hollowworld. I look forward to reading your application again.

NerdyPanda29

Villager
Oh thank you! I do write stories myself, so sometimes I hit a writer's block and kinda give up there. I'll see if I can add more to the written test!~ And I'll take a look at the Start Guide!

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been denied for inactivity. Feel free to apply again.