Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nero_Roman's Application [Accepted - Jase]

NeroRoman

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
-Nero_Roman

2. How old are you
?
3. What country are you from?
-United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
-Yup!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
-Metagaming is when one uses OOC info to benefit themselves IC, and or use OOC info when ICly you would have no idea what that is. Powergaming is simply when you make yourself invincible, or like a god, everyone can die. Aswell as using something that gives you a edge over a player and or forcing something onto another player when in reality you don't have that, like a imagine dragon that goes around and kills everyone.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
-Nope!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
-Charybdis

8. Tell us about yourself!
-Welp, I enjoy the classics music wise, like the rolling stones, bands like that. I do enjoy minecraft roleplay as I have played on a few in the past, mostly medieval fantasy.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
-I'm some what decent at writing lore, although I have no current examples at the moment.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
-Nope, just found it on google

Character Name:
-Theodas Vallar
Character Age:

Character Race:
-Forest Elf

Appearance:
-The slim forest elf would stand infront of you, you could probably guess that he was around 5'11, perhaps 6 foot, but unlikely. His face is darker then most of his kind aswell as his dark blue eyes. His hair would be flowing with a green dye, twigs and other sorts of things would be resting in it. His clothes would be basic, mainly made of different hides of animals, no distinct type of leather or skin. On the elfs head would be one very noticeable feature, he would wear a eyepatch, now why would that be...?

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
-In some deep forest somewhere in Altera, Theodas the forest elf would be sitting on a stump next to a much younger elf then him, they would talk about the world around them "Excuse me.., Theo.., why do you sit of this stump all day..?" the little elf would ask. * Theodas would take a deep breath, peering around the area, noticing a bird flying above* "Well.., it helps you.., it releases you into the natural world. If you take a moment to rest and enjoy what we where given in the beginning, you could learn much about it.." the smaller elf would scratch his face "And why do we need to learn about it..?" Theo would chuckle, smiling "Good question.., when you study the natural world, the way it was in the beginning you can can see how life is, how it operates and how plenty full and precious it is, it shows you that you should spend your life wisely, not to throw it away.." the small elf would shrug, slightly nodding "I mean.., I guess so, but I guess I do enjoy.." the small elf would stop in the middle of speaking, as a purple and blue butterfly would fly a few inches away from the two "Ohhh look!.., look!!, Its so pretty!, Aww.. wish I had my own butterfly.." Theo would smirk, shaking his head "You don't need a pet butterfly.., you can come everyday like myself to see it.., now you see you can learn much from out here.." Theo would then stand up from the stump, the little elf would follow as he did, Theo and the small elf would begin to walk "The forest shows us the cycle of all things.., for example that green leaf over there.." he would point to a tree closest to them "A leaf is like you and me, it gets old, it will die, but it will in the end be reborn.. when the new seasons arrive the leaf will grow back, repeating the cycle over and over again.., for all of eternity.." The small elf would leap into a large gathering of leafs near where they are walking, a bring smile on his face "Weeee!!, leafs are fun.." Theo would chuckle at him, now turning away "Although leafs can be a danger to the forest, that's why fire was created, when fire rages others will see it as destruction and sadness, but we see it as life, and birth, as the fire burns the forests and leafs away, allowing for more life to flourish, to grow even more and stronger then before.., that's how we should be.. no matter what fire is thrown at us, we shall grow and flourish.." the small one would return to Theos side, slightly humming as they walked, listening to seeming to be nonsense to him that Theo would be saying "Uhuh... yeah... I see..., Ooooo, Theo can I go play in that stream over there!" the elf would point to a stream to there east, about a few yards away "Sure.., just don't get to wet.." As the small elf left, Theo would shake his head, now speaking to himself "One day he will learn, but for now, I will try my best to teach him.."
Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey NeroRoman! Thank you for applying to Hollowworld, however, unfortunately, there is one tiny thing which I am going to have to address before we can continue --
  • Your powergaming definition is on track, but not quite right. You can find the definition here -- [-Click me!-].
Let me know when you have made your edits by replying to this thread, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

NeroRoman

Villager
Hey Jase, all done with the edits.
Hey NeroRoman! Thank you for applying to Hollowworld, however, unfortunately, there is one tiny thing which I am going to have to address before we can continue --
  • Your powergaming definition is on track, but not quite right. You can find the definition here -- [-Click me!-].
Let me know when you have made your edits by replying to this thread, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.
Hey Jase, All done with the edits!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Looking good NeroRoman !!!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+