Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nevalandee's Application [Accepted - Shao]

Nevalandee

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
NeverlandAhoy

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have, and I appreciate asking.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is basically godmodding, in which it's sense of using your real life knowledge of something in the world bleeds through and destroys immersion.
Powergaming on the other hand, is much like using your character to make your goals go by faster, which you can also have a single/group of people to “help” along the way. Forcing something on someone is an example of this. This is an unacceptable form in any type of roleplay and is also another form of godmodding.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Adya

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! I'm Ivey and I'm 19 years of age. I love drawing, writing, and expressing myself through art or through video game characters. My favorite video games include; the Fallout series, the Bioshock series, Borderlands series, and Ark: Survival Evolved. I'm mostly a quiet, reserved person, but once I have a character.. I go at it and I love every minute of it.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I currently do not have any images or depictions of my work on my computer, but I'd be glad to show you in a discord server, or in a chat.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found it via PlanetMinecraft.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.

Character Name:
Eximia

Character Age:
27 Years of Age

Character Race: Caparii (Lighthoof)

Appearance:

Hair & Fur Color: A deep brown, almost appearing as black.

Eye Color: Greenish Blue

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 145lbs

Skin Color: A light caramel color

Fashion Style: This character wears loose rags, and very minimal coverage. She dresses as a primal, and also has a love for nature-esque colors, along with adorning a belt with many different things attached, like small bags and a waterskin.

Written Test!
Eximia sighed as she sat up from her space on the log. Stretching out her legs, she wasn't really paying too much attention to her surroundings, her hands forming fists while she stretched out the rest of her body. She grumbled quietly under her breath as she began walking, a satchel attached to her back. She was getting away from home, and anything that related to home.. she needed to get away from them. Mostly for hunting, but she needed a break. Drawing her bow from her back, she reached back for an arrow, only to find none.
Her eyes narrowed as she grumbled, now looking around for another log to sit on to hunt for her arrows, considering she couldn't do much without them. Running a hand through her dark hair, she sighed loudly and flopped down onto a stump. She sounded upset when she began to murmur things under her breath in her native tongue. She didn't want to alarm anyone or any wildlife nearly by being too obnoxious with her volume. Her long legs twitched while she sat there, hooves pressing deeply into the dirt. She then pulled her bag from her back, tossing it down in front of her and beginning to search through it, not finding much but a dagger and a few other types of weaponry. Her body then shifted amongst the wood under her, adjusting her large, baggy rags that hung from her body. Making a disgruntled noise, she put everything back into her bag and tossed it back onto her shoulder, now looking around for something that could suffice as a throwing weapon.
Her body adjusted itself while she stood up, a cracking noise coming from her hip when she did so. "Great.." She murmured, very visibly frustrated and uncomfortable that she came unprepared. Her hands then pushed off the tree and sighed under words of displeasure. "Now I have to go back." She whispered, kicking at a rock with her hoof. Standing upright, she then went along with her path back home, shaking her long hair from her eyes, her fur nearly standing on end as the cold air ran across her. Shivering idly, she closed her eyes, beginning to move quickly, just so she could grab some type of food, her hands writhing together as she began to try and warm up. "Just dandy.. I wasn't expecting to get back so early." She spoke while walking into the area in which she resided with her family, spotting the fire and beginning to take a jog toward it.

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
Hey, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there's a few thing for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
  • Your powergaming definition is definitely most of the way there, just needs a little more, if you need help with it look [here].
  • You describe her hair as blonde/dirty blonde in the apperance section and then describe her hair as dark in the written test.
  • You could do with adding which ethnicity of Caparii she is.
  • As an fyi these are the kinds of things you can start with arms and armour wise [here].
Once you have made the edits just leave a comment and we can see what the next step is. If you need any help feel free to pm me.

Nevalandee

Villager
Hey, thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there's a few thing for you to address before I can accept it and whitelist you.
  • Your powergaming definition is definitely most of the way there, just needs a little more, if you need help with it look [here].
  • You describe her hair as blonde/dirty blonde in the apperance section and then describe her hair as dark in the written test.
  • You could do with adding which ethnicity of Caparii she is.
  • As an fyi these are the kinds of things you can start with arms and armour wise [here].
Once you have made the edits just leave a comment and we can see what the next step is. If you need any help feel free to pm me.
And I fixed everything you spoke about, I didn’t realize my mistakes, due to it being generally late when I submitted everything. Thank you for the feedback and I appreciate that you gave me a second chance.

Shao

Bring back angry react

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor. You will be whitelisted shortly.