Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Art Who Dis?

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
b6d251268d29d21f6626929bd99b09c0-dbwuopo.gif
Hey Guys! Nera here and in the last 4 years since I've been gone, I thought I'd share what I have been up to- ARPG groups. ARPG stands Art Role Playing Game which in the long run means you build and write stories through your art. It has helped my skill A LOT and I have made many characters that I love dearly. Anyways, lemme show you what all I have done with digital art and my physical projects.

This is Vales, my favorite ARPG character. She started off tiny- (Vales App) and over a year she has turned into a full grown dragon. She is no longer a Wyngro tho and has become her own race for the new server I'm working on.

I'm still a furry but from the edgy cringefest of my last fursona design, I updated her to look better and be more simple.

Here is Kelso, he is for a pokemon group and I love him to bits.

Here is my most current popular character from another ARPG for a group I help run and moderate called WhistlerCrest. Morgana is an oddball and still being worked on but here she is.

And here is my rather oldish art of where I sort of have Nera at the moment with one of her mounts who doesn't like her at all.

Here is one of my cosplays I had finished awhile ago but I love it. But this is Kindred from League of Legends and one of my favorite cosplays.​

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
havent been drawing often but I got these two things-
Drew And Theo.png
Lovey Dovey cuddles with Drew and Theodosia cause I need more cute shippy stuff

hh_II_page_3 Lineart no cloud.png
And the lineart of the Halloween Havoc Event comic me and the other mods at WhistlerCrest are working on.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Got some other art from a different server
Maternity picture cause why not?