Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Expansion goodies!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
WoW seemed kind of interesting to me at first but then I did the math and ran away very fast.

... into the arms of TF2, and now I've got lots of very flashy weapons and hats and a bank balance that I'll keep ignoring in favour of hats.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Actually this new expansion has enhanced my boredom. Nothing about it grabs me. It kind of makes me angry because its what Warlords should have been. Two measly patches before they kick a whole expansion out again? No thanks, if that's the direction WoW is going I'm happy to be out. Also the lore on the game has gotten to convoluted and sloppy. At the end of WoD Grommash walks off all happy and free with the rest of us. He was ready to commit genocide on every man woman and child in three separate worlds and only switched sides to ours when he was betrayed and lost all power. Yet no one touches him, Durotan and the strange Draeni's chick who replaced Velen should have executed him on sight.

Don't get me started on lore holes that have become more and more prevalent since Wrath.

Also I no longer have the money or time to drain into this game. That's a big part too.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I've been playing WoW for like 6-7 years? I have a group of close friends who still play but the most recent expansion was fun at first... then I got bored.

Also I'm sick of trolls. TROLL DUNGEONS. TROLL RAIDS. TROLL EVERY GORRAM WHERE. ><

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I will come back on 1 of two conditions:

1) Since they brought Grommosh back to life through time whimeness give me a redeemed Arthas and Kael'thas. Both of these folks went evil in a wonderful story line where they were only trying to save their people. The Blood Elves lore and such has never really recovered after Kael'thas's death in BC as we lost the really cool racial leader. Same could be said of Humans if they didn't decide every time something cool happened Varian got to do it.

Also side note when was the last time a major Alliance racial leader went bannanas and tried to kill someone and we get a whole expansion about them needing to be stopped? Really boring to have to kill off all my favorite leaders. I know Slyvanas is next on the chopping block. They've been hinting at it for a few years now.

2. Let me play a Murloc Rogue on the Horde. I've died enough to annoying Alliance Gnome Rogues. It's time for some payback. :D

EDIT: Sorry when I like a game I get worked up over it and I used to spend a lot of my free time in this game.

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
WoW seemed kind of interesting to me at first but then I did the math and ran away very fast.

... into the arms of TF2, and now I've got lots of very flashy weapons and hats and a bank balance that I'll keep ignoring in favour of hats.
We should play.

2. Let me play a Murloc Rogue on the Horde. I've died enough to annoying Alliance Gnome Rogues. It's time for some payback. :D
You could play a Goblin rogue on the horde.

I've been playing lately and I can't get excited for an expansion after the atrocity that was WoD. One major patch, 60$ price tag because of a level boost feature. Plus the majority of the expansion being about a facebook game. Come on. I'm optimistic but cautiously so, if the artifact weapons and class halls turn into Legendary ring and Garrison 3.0 respectively i'm booking it. We'l see when beta comes.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
We should play.

You could play a Goblin rogue on the horde.

I've been playing lately and I can't get excited for an expansion after the atrocity that was WoD. One major patch, 60$ price tag because of a level boost feature. Plus the majority of the expansion being about a facebook game. Come on. I'm optimistic but cautiously so, if the artifact weapons and class halls turn into Legendary ring and Garrison 3.0 respectively i'm booking it. We'l see when beta comes.
Ah but which would cause more nerd rage to the enemy. A Goblin's laugh when you kill them or a Murloc's MRRLLLLLGGGHHHH. :D

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I doubt murloc will ever be a real race XD (as awesome as it'd be)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well... WoW is at their lowest in around 7 years.
Never played the game, but have friends that played it a lot, and they also lost interest.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm addicted, I'll be honest.. they will somehow draw me back with the pack..

I've been being off and on since I was 12.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
When logging on to do your daily stuff feels like a second job, the developers are doing it wrong.

Say.. I dont suppose any of you guys would like to create a trial/new character, and get together for some casual fun this weekend? Even though the endgame is ruined, we could still have fun running some older low level stuff :I

(Also applies if you never played WoW but want to try)

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
When logging on to do your daily stuff feels like a second job, the developers are doing it wrong.

Say.. I dont suppose any of you guys would like to create a trial/new character, and get together for some casual fun this weekend? Even though the endgame is ruined, we could still have fun running some older low level stuff :I

(Also applies if you never played WoW but want to try)
I have a lot of higher level and lower level characters, so I could definitely join in.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I have a lot of higher level and lower level characters, so I could definitely join in.
I was thinking of starting a new character entirely. I currently dont have a subscription running, so has to be a trial. Imagine a party of 5 hollowworlders running around wreaking havoc ^_^