Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
NIAH helped out getting the Dice and axe stump, so that section is finally complete. Still missing from the Halloween update and the specific yarn drops (which it probably pretty easy to guess, but I am going through the trouble of breeding colored sheep anyway.)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I wasn't even aware there was one for haybales I am redooded. I see it now but uhhh. Have you tried all haybales on crafting table?

CobwebCrimson

I think I might like it here
I’m not on the server atm, since I’m in a car. 29 minutes ago I was. I have tried breaking haybales. But no dice

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- I've hijacked Niah's head updates to sneak in a Valentine update! On the top row we've the single's area- drinks and drinks all around. And a poison potion for those cold souls. On the bottom row- a more light hearted row of gifts and decorations. Enjoy!

Update n°15:
- a hedgehog Spirit 's design!
-
a potion of poison - I realized we already have a green bottle. So I renamed it to poison and changed it's core ingredient. Previous was a green dye.
- an empty tankard
- a tankard of mead
- a tankard of rum
- a tankard of cider
- an encased unlit lantern
- an encased lantern
- a quartz pot of daisies
- a quartz pot of tulips
- a quartz pot of roses
- a heart cake
- a white teddy bear
- a brown teddy bear
- a quartz column
- a quartz chiseled
- a pink healing potion

Hints given:

Hedgehog: they may or may not like to burrow
Healing potion: ingredients
Poison potion: core ingredient changed
Teddy bears: Takes three different ingredients to make them. There's at least 6 wool. And it’s not holding a heart, but something red
Cake: it’s shape is it’s namesake

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Hello- I've hijacked Niah's head updates to sneak in a Valentine update! On the top row we've the single's area- drinks and drinks all around. And a poison potion for those cold souls. On the bottom row- a more light hearted row of gifts and decorations. Enjoy!

Update n°15:
- a hedgehog Spirit 's design!
-
a potion of poison - I realized we already have a green bottle. So I renamed it to poison and changed it's core ingredient. Previous was a green dye.
- an empty tankard
- a tankard of mead
- a tankard of rum
- a tankard of cider
- an encased unlit lantern
- an encased lantern
- a quartz pot of tulips
- a quartz pot of roses
- a heart cake
- a white teddy bear
- a brown teddy bear
- a quartz column
- a quartz chiseled
- a pink healing potion

Hints given:

Hedgehog: they may or may not like to burrow
Healing potion: ingredients
Poison potion: core ingredient changed
Teddy bears: They've comfortable colored material as fur and take three different ingredients to make them
If no one names the first hedgehog Sonic and doesn't screenshot it I'm leaving the server.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
- a quartz pot of tulips
- a quartz pot of roses