Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
And once again, it's that time :D
A new batch of items have been added! There's 20 of them this time :)

This update theme is:
Food!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 76176
Here's the complete list of new items:
- some bread
- some cheese
- a cake
- a cup of milk
- a chocolat muffin
- a muffin
- a plate of cookies
- a cup of hot chocolate
- a cup of tea
- a baked potato
- a beer
- a ham
- a mushroom stew bowl
- a sweet roll
- a red bowl of noodles
- a blue bowl of noodles
- a chicken sandwich
- some chocolate
- a honey pot
- an apple pie

Have fun chasing these ones :D
Was it fun making the textures for this? I modded with Minecraft before so I know what texturing is like! :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If we run out of crafting recipes, maybe we can add some merchants in SorrowsTown who can sell some of the food? :D
Not sure if this already is a thing, I am a bit slow

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
We all need more granite busts of Sankera

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
There's actually a way of making more. But for that we need to have nice textures!
If someone wants to try its luck at doing a medieval item we desperately lack, and if the result is good enough, who knows, we might add it to the server! :D
So then we'd need to use our alts for the textures, right? (asking for a certain someone who wants clarification)

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Could we also get some hints for the food heads? They're... way harder feeling this time around. :c Only been able to find the bread.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Could we also get some hints for the food heads? They're... way harder feeling this time around. :c Only been able to find the bread.
You actually found the bread recipe? I've found nothing yet

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
You actually found the bread recipe? I've found nothing yet

Yeah fill it all up with bread loaves...

... Wait. I can't... make it anymore. But I made two last night. I have one on my counter. It was totally that recipe. What happened it was right there!?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yeah fill it all up with bread loaves...

... Wait. I can't... make it anymore. But I made two last night. I have one on my counter. It was totally that recipe. What happened it was right there!?
Yeah, I tried that several times and nope

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Oh no, does that mean something happened to the food heads and they've actually not been working all day? D: Because that bread loaf was totally there last night when I was doing it.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
So then we'd need to use our alts for the textures, right? (asking for a certain someone who wants clarification)
We actually don't need to keep the textures on the account, all is needed is to use it once. It's technical, but it works apparently. :)

Oh no, does that mean something happened to the food heads and they've actually not been working all day? D: Because that bread loaf was totally there last night when I was doing it.
Mmmmh I'll have a look when I'll be able to connect.

So do I just skin heads?
Yes, head is all is needed.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Oh man, a world of possibilities has opened. Creativity flows. The powerful need for more cute heads overwhelms. A little bag full of Radiants I have made, and now wanna make so many more.

Now we need to have a little thread for people to make heads and throw in for the show. XD

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh man, a world of possibilities has opened. Creativity flows. The powerful need for more cute heads overwhelms. A little bag full of Radiants I have made, and now wanna make so many more.

Now we need to have a little thread for people to make heads and throw in for the show. XD
Omi you're amazing, like holy fuck I want that in my estate vault and I wan it now!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff

We're going to discuss about it in staff :) Wait for an answer ^^

The bug is fixed, the recipes are once again available :)