Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Management.. Who dis?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Thank you for all that you’ve done so far as Owner on the server, Readij . I’ve been thankful working under and beside you for these past few months. I’ve learned a lot, and all through out, it’s been fun and enjoyable- if not stressful. :’)

Hey guys, are you done screaming yet? .. No? Alright, go ahead. Take all the time you need. Outside, preferably..

..Still here? Well!- To you, I tip my hat. To those who want us to succeed- I will do my best. I’ve done my best for the past 2 years as staff, and to me, this is still the same. Only difference is I get to crack some whips and get Staff moving to activity (yea, and that big weight of the server on my shoulders, aha!) I can coordinate approvals and get you guys on /track/.

The server focus for the past few months had been the new map. Have a campaign introducing moving to the new map. /Have/ a new map. Prepare the new map. Move players to new map. Move builds to new map. I’m proud to say that only 3-4 players are left to move and refund regions for. Out of 120… We have 3-4 left. We started in August! Blood, sweat and tears (and a whole lot of criticalrole binge watching), went into those map edits and refunds, and I can say the same for more or less to the others that helped. Come the end of December, my personal goal is to close the old map for OOC viewing, but still open for nostalgia's sake every now and then. I’ll say it wasn’t all smooth sailing, but we got here.

What is our current overall goal for the server now? I’ll give a few focuses.
Create and maintain a centralized roleplay town in Storm's Landing - Both with RP and structurally.
Work with Staff and players in Events and Lore to bring fresh life back.
And there's a lot more things to do, but it's 10pm on a monday, so I'll keep it short so that next announcement, I can go into details. :)

There's a few concerns that have been raised in Staff and in different parts of our coordinated areas, and I'm here to fix those issues, to discuss with the others, and focus solutions. You may see shifts and changes in Staff jobs, or Council work and I'll do my best to keep track of it for the public. Change is important, and I'll be focusing on fresh change that works for all of us.

What I hope to do is to type out updated statements for everyone from each Coordinated area every 2 or 3 months, or a month, so you guys know what we're working on, what's changed, what's been updated and what's been completed. It may possibly go along with some Newsletter that Lady Alec 's been publishing once a month (Thanks Alec!). I'm also hoping to have new things, content, and more out to you guys in a consistent manner. So please bare with me in this transition.

I ran out of juice to say- But know that I and the rest of staff are here for any questions you have, or any suggestions you have. Public or Private. You guys know where to write your discussions for us to see. Don't be afraid to ask us. With that-!

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm too new to HW to really know what it was like under Readij but I'm sure it'll be fun under Solus.
Nevermind the fact in my local LRP group we have a guy named Solus who just hacks at anything and is a son of a gun generally, I'm sure HW's Solus is different... hopefully.:oops:

:heart:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
solus

Thank you for stepping up to the plate and playing a critical role (sic) in the health and survival of this server. I have been watching you as a member of staff since the beginning. I admire the way you maintain neutrality and allow players to play. And with much eagerness I await what sorts of future projects and goals you will bring to the table.
If there is anything I, as a player and active member of the community, can ever do to help please do not hesitate to ask.

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Probably can't beat Teeke, but I know you're going to do an awesome job and I really look forward to see how you will step up to the plate!
Best of luck!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I promise to continue to randomly message you my shitposts on Skype from time-to-time.

Seriously though I'm sure you'll do A-Okay. Congrats.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
So when will we get the Solus skull of Amazing?

Halendar

Lord of Altera
It's been a while since I've been on the server, but I know what's been going on these past few months. Hats off to you Solus. I'm certain the server will be on the up and up from here. I'd like to spend more time in the community (but we'll see with school and what not), so if there is anything I can do as a player to help please message me.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
OH GOOD. The server is now in the hands of the player behind my character's arch enemy. Good good goooooooooood. Great. Yup, great.

But in all seriousness: CONGRATS SOLUS!