Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Map - Sneak peek (Fancy Things)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
2016-05-04_22.13.51.png
( Large Autumn Trees scour the Western Isles )

It's Wednesday, and so it's Sneak Peek day! Last week's Lavalands are hard to beat, but this week is something more hospitable... Strange and beautiful trees of the new map. Now remember folks, these are a bit different, and some of our most 'fantastical' elements on the new map.

Now, now, I understand that this is a bit different. A Cherry blossom biome may seem a bit too 'anime' for some of you, or perhaps it's really kawaii, but when the first morning light first strikes these trees, it's almost mystical and ethereal how the place feels.
2016-05-04_21.47.10.png

In some of the forests to the East are the strange and wonderful blue trees. None know where they came from, or if they're even natural. But great peace foils heavily with unease as one walks near these giants.
2016-05-04_20.26.10.png

A different and crystalline blue tree can be found hidden within the Birch forests of the East. Although none of you noticed this, there was a picture in the birch thread that shows a picture with one of these.
2016-05-04_20.26.57.png

One of my absolute favorites, the autumn-esque trees of the Western Isles are ginormous and beautiful to look at. I could imagine spending an entire day sitting and reading in the shade of one of these babies.
2016-04-30_00.09.15.png

Sunrise over the autumn trees...
2016-05-18_16.14.10.png

Again, magical...
2016-05-18_16.15.49.png

Thought I'd point out, the Western Isles that have the autumn trees are around and on top of hills that have veins of Prismarine running through them. Mystical and magical these islands truly are.
2016-05-18_16.19.52.png

Thought I'd just include these for fun... they have an interesting twist to them.2016-05-18_16.18.06.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
tumblr_n0i2hsCaCW1qztgoio1_500.gif

[insert bad senpai joke]

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
The term "magical" is copyrighted. Please make changes.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
My master plan is slowly coming together. Next to move onto the Silver Elves adding honorifics to the end of their names indicating personal relation and rank such as Azure-Senpai and Nireth-Kun. Then we shall develop the art of folding steel 10.000 times to make the perfect armor piercing blade known as the ....Katana....all while under the Cherry Blossoms composing Haikus.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
My master plan is slowly coming together. Next to move onto the Silver Elves adding honorifics to the end of their names indicating personal relation and rank such as Azure-Senpai and Nireth-Kun. Then we shall develop the art of folding steel 10.000 times to make the perfect armor piercing blade known as the ....Katana....all while under the Cherry Blossoms composing Haikus.
im not sure what i just read but i know that i never want to read it again