Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Map - Sneak peek (???)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
These'd be impossible to explore in a medieval setting though. They're challenging enough with modern safety.
Cap is correct. We could'nt go remotely that close if we didn't want to bake.
I'm not disagreeing that people shouldn't try to settle in the place, all I'm saying is that it's a neat feature to look at and adds a bit of flair to the desert.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I'd like to take a steal on Arabian nights on crack, drugs and slaves or nobody cares. Please and thank you.

Edit: WHY SO MUCH LAVA?

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
The map's size is such that people who are offended by molten rock can RP exclusively 20,000+ blocks away from it at all times.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
So much lava, that better means it rains sulphuric acid

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Nevermind, no Volcanic Caparii Tribe, then.
My dreams are shattered.
A place near and dear to my heart, a cliff jutting out overlooking the lavalands, filled with rich soil and clean air.
View attachment 74555

Some areas that have cooled down even see occasional ice deposits gather around them. The sheer black of the obsidian foils the white of the ice nicely here.
View attachment 74561

As water and time take their effect, lichens break down the volcanic stones and turn them into rich soils, upon which grasses may grow. (Props to anyone that can name this process).
View attachment 74562
Well there might be some spots~

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey, none of you people heard of the staff's plans of releasing the evil dwarven subrace that can stand lava, and actually forges in it with heat resistant beards and all of that?