Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World claims - open Friday 26th August

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Edited main thread with link to Prestige guide, which can be found here. You will need to read the guide if you are planning on claiming a new region, but it's pretty straight forward and user friendly.

MorbidGabby

Lord of Altera
Okay what time are you opening these claim floodgates?
I got work in the morning and I am not about to lose the spot i've been look at for months!

Last edited:

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
So are new players who DIDN'T have any land before now able to claim some land? And if so, where exactly do we post our claim if not here. I tried before and was told I posted in the wrong spot and I wasn't allowed to post the claim yet. (Its another story how I did it wrong and claimed too many plats, but I dealt with that :p )

I have been patiently waiting for my chance to get some land and I don't wanna miss out. I will be at work tomorrow and don't know what time I will be home.

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
No, we changed it a little, it's now 12.5k for buying a new plot.
as in instead of 100k itws only 12.5 k? Cause that would change my plots majorly.

OR Is it still 100k to get the first plot and then 12.5 k for every plot after thatinstead of 2.5k? (I think that was the amount) cause that would suck....