Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World claims - open Friday 26th August

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
as in instead of 100k itws only 12.5 k? Cause that would change my plots majorly.

OR Is it still 100k to get the first plot and then 12.5 k for every plot after thatinstead of 2.5k? (I think that was the amount) cause that would suck....
Read the meme he posted after that

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So are new players who DIDN'T have any land before now able to claim some land? And if so, where exactly do we post our claim if not here. I tried before and was told I posted in the wrong spot and I wasn't allowed to post the claim yet. (Its another story how I did it wrong and claimed too many plats, but I dealt with that :p )

I have been patiently waiting for my chance to get some land and I don't wanna miss out. I will be at work tomorrow and don't know what time I will be home.
You don't have to post anywhere. You just get Prestige and you just lcaim it. The thread before was for previous region owners to get their sweet preferred spots before the rest of folks that didn't have a region before.

Bear in mind, you can't claim where somebody else who had land /before/ has said they are claiming, or anywhere within their sphere of influence without their permission. Either find a spot that's outside a sphere of influence, or talk to a region leader to get permission to build.

With those in mind, starting tomorrow it's free for all.

Edit: if you are anywhere close to somebody else, talk to them as a courtesy. You don't have to, but nobody likes bad neighbors.

If you need help, feel free to ask a Mentor or a staff member.