Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World claims - open Friday 26th August

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Hello all,

We'd like to say a big 'Thank you' for your patience during the transition to the new world, and I'm very pleased to announce that we're going to be opening up land claiming this Friday 26th August.

If you're looking to claim some land, there are a couple of guidelines to follow. This link shows the claims made in this thread by existing region owners (if you posted a claim in that thread and I've missed you on the map, please let me know ASAP).
- If it's marked on the map, do not try and claim it (unless you're the one who claimed it in the thread).
- If you're an existing region owner who already made a claim and you've discovered that someone has snuck in and nabbed your spot, please let me know and we'll get you your spot back.
- Existing region owners who claimed in this thread have 2 months to claim their land in game before the area is available to everyone again.
- Generally, claims will work as per before. The claiming guidelines still apply, but it will pretty much be a 'first in best dressed' deal; tier rankings no longer apply.

In conjunction with the opening of claims, we will also be releasing a new plugin; the Prestige plugin will be replacing and be a massive improvement on our current Houses and Nobility plugin. You can find the guide here. (People that previously had a Nobility title will be able to claim it back and thus won't have to pay the new title fee)

Also, as a bit of a 'thank you' for your patience during the transition, I'm offering free (minor) terraforming for new claims. New thread for requests here, but essentially, got a spot that needs a little bit of work done? Some extra trees, a couple of little caverns or caves, maybe a small lake - I can probably give you a hand. You'll be able to make an application, I'll look at things on a case by case basis, and we'll go from there.

Thanks again guys :)

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Woop woop! I'll add in the claim for ironwall when I can ^_^

Edit: also, with the prestige plugin, players who got nobility before will get reimbursed or something for having already bought nobility, right?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Woop woop! I'll add in the claim for ironwall when I can ^_^

Edit: also, with the prestige plugin, players who got nobility before will get reimbursed or something for having already bought nobility, right?
There will be a command to claim back your Nobility title, do not worry :)

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
*plants anvil down on circled island thing* I claim this circled island thing in the name of Ironwall, Dwarves, Humans, and beer

- Generally, claims will work as per before. The claiming guidelines still apply, but it will pretty much be a 'first in best dressed' deal; tier rankings no longer apply.
Don't start making claims in this thread because I'll just delete them :p Get in game and claim your spot from Friday.

(Also toasty desert Dwarves)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Will the cost of forming/buying plots be the same with the new plugin?