Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World Regions - declaration of intent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
From the New World Region Claiming Guide

This thread is designed for region owners to declare what they intend to do with their region. If you are a region owner, please read the Claiming Guide prior to posting.

IGN:

Region Name(s):

What do you want to do (choose from below):

1) Destroy the region fully* via the current campaign (110% radiant refund for plots + 120% materials refund**, OR, 120% radiant refund for plots and 110% materials refund). Making new claims on the new map.

*We have made a copy of the current map. We'll be looking into making it available OOCly after we change maps, so your work will be preserved.

**Materials refund will be from builds prior to destruction, not after.

2) Destroy the region fully via the current campaign (110% radiant refund for plots + 120% materials refund, OR, 120% radiant refund for plots and 110% materials refund). Making NO new claims, moving off the claim priority ranks.

3) Get refund and make new claim with some builds/minor terrain moved over (can be reorganised). Full plot refund + 110% resources, + free world edit builds. Limit to 7 individual builds***.

*** If you have, for example, two buildings next to each other that I can pick up and plonk straight down without the need for terraforming, I'm happy to call this one 'build'.

4) Get refund and make new claim with all builds/terrain moved over. Full plot refund + free world edit.

5) Sell to another player by July 15th and let them deal with it.

6) Other (Please talk to staff about this one!)

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
IGN:
ShadowAdmin/PaintAlt

Region Name(s):
Myrvard/Myrneth (Note, Cherry is the big O, and we've dicussed this before.~) Another thing of note, I'm not really all that picky about where it goes in the new world, the only thing that matters is that its in the snowy cold north and by the ocean, it is a port city. Also depends on what sort of thing Cherry wants to do with Avanor, but I'd like Myrneth to go over either way.Faelin

4, please.

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

IGN:
ShadowAdmin/PaintAlt

Region Name(s):
Avignon/Blackrosecastle

What do you want to do:
2, 120% Radiants and 100% materials.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
IGN: JCST_Cap
Region Name: 'retreat'/Breakwater
What do you want to do: Full campaign destruction + 120% cash refund.

IGN: JCST_Cap
Region Name: 'Lakeview'
What do you want to do: Full campaign destruction + 120% cash refund.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
IGN: Ximmearel, Lady_Alec
Cities: Arget Isles-Is terrarain depended and we do have our heart set on a place on the new map if no one claims it before we do. Zima'maloj- Somewhere in the new swamp biome prefabbly central like teh current ones. We have been actively expanding it during this cut off which if the cut off was made today we would be up a tier with Arget unsure if that matters at all.
Alpen Rose- Is a tiny build we can put after all the major WE is done. Really only requirement is we find somewhere remote with a small lake.
What do you want to do: 4? I think thats means everything comes over right? We just gotta reclaim our plots right. Or 6 as we have a rather detailed plan for Arget that we've been working on since we heard about the new map. I can draw up some bad paint pictures of what I'd like to happen and share it with relevant staff in a PM?

Tagging Alec since I think she's the actual owner of all the regions Lady Alec so folks know we agreed on this.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
IGN:
Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom

Region Name(s):
Stavroforia

3, I only plan to port over the cavern, so I suppose terrain dependency

IGN:
Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom

Region Name(s):
Nelumbo

2 (I have the schematic if I wished to rebuild it. I see no point in keeping it otherwise) 120% radiant refund - 100% material refund

Last edited:

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
IGN:
WarWolf_1

Region Name(s):
Aeroch Nor (Aeroch_Nor)

Option Numero 4. Planning to Port Over the entire region, and I apologize already to the Staff Member who will be cursed with that job. :p
We're not yet specifying where we'd like to move the regions too though, are we?

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
IGN:
Deathbeats/Deathmoron​

Region Name(s):
Champagnac​

1) Destroy the region fully* via the current campaign (120% radiant refund for plots and 100% materials refund). Making new claims on the new map.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
IGN:
mokwar

Region Name(s):
Azerport

(Not sure I 100% know what it means, but it seems to be the one I need - Let me ask the "Making new claims to the new map", does it mean you intend to make a new region on the new map? And does it mean it will have to be as big as the old one?)[/quote]

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
IGN:
Sizzix3507

Region Name(s):
Torailin

2) 120% radiant refund for plots and 100% materials refund. No new claim.

I should mention that most of my builds here aside from the temple are modified tree homes so I don't know how the materials bit would work for me.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
IGN: Niah_Dacar

Region Name(s): Blackmount, Tamor

Tamor: Option 2 with 120% radiant refund and 100% resource refund. No new claim.
Blackmount: Option 1 with 120% resource refund and 100% plot refund. Doing a claim.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
One of the longer running regions with so much effort going into it being destroyed. Lose a lot of rp value as well as a beautiful city is all. I thought it was a bit sad to see it go.
shame tbh, anhald was planning an event to clear it up some time

i'm glad to see a big inactive region go though, hopefully mokwar can put the dosh to good use

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Why may I ask?
Azerport was only to be transferred if it remained active, if I recall correctly, to be fair to the Marr folk. Kinda sucks that never happened and it's being re-used for something else.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
One of the longer running regions with so much effort going into it being destroyed. Lose a lot of rp value as well as a beautiful city is all. I thought it was a bit sad to see it go.
Done all the talking with Tybalt about this and got his accept :) I really understand you, but also Azerport as a concept and city has also been a project that I have looked over for over 3 years, please remember that.

*We have made a copy of the current map. We'll be looking into making it available OOCly after we change maps, so your work will be preserved.
shame tbh, anhald was planning an event to clear it up some time

i'm glad to see a big inactive region go though, hopefully mokwar can put the dosh to good use
Have been asking you Anhald guys what you wanted to do with it and how I could help, but got no real response.

Azerport was only to be transferred if it remained active, if I recall correctly, to be fair to the Marr folk. Kinda sucks that never happened and it's being re-used for something else.
It was transferred back to me, only because I was the one who gave it to Tybalt, and after he left I got it back.
As said, I have talked with Tybalt and I have expected if there was anyone against it, that they would speak to me.
Also, Azerport is Ol' Azerwind land, in which the family has interest in raising a new city under the Azerwind family. We have actively RPed this lately, so everything makes sense IC.
Also, said again. I have countless of times asked people if they wanted to do something with the City, because I due to IC reasons lacked the ability to really take it over, but I have enforced others to do what they they want, even offered my help.
There is actually one currently using the region, of what I know, and I have also talked this through with him.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
IGN: sadko12345

Region Name(s): salts/Salt's Ridge

Full campaign destruction + 120% cash refund.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Take the Azerport discussion to PM's if you need, please. This thread is for the declarations.

Status
Not open for further replies.