Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World Regions - declaration of intent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reucrion

Lord of Altera
IGN: Reucrion

Region Name(s): Hythe

What do you want to do (choose from below):

4) Get refund and make new claim with all builds/terrain moved over. Full plot refund + free world edit.

???
If I make enough to claim the current plots not included, is it possible for me to still move those other plots at my own price? I meant as in like, I pay for the plots? IT's not a large area but....at worst I could just go with 1, ... if not, the first plot we had with the tree would still be fine (laughs) It's not much but... It would be a great new start!

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
IGN: mineturtletrap
Region Name(s): Al'Bathor
What do you want to do (choose from below): Option one with 120% Radiant refund for plots and 110% materials refund.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
IGN: Readij
Region Name(s): Tauredal
What do you want to do (choose from below): 1 (110% materials, 120% cash), new claim

Last edited:

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
IGN: estes241

Region: Grafjell

Choice: 1 (full region destruction via campaign). 120% Radiants 110% Materials

The Courier

Lord of Altera
IGN: Daratrixi

Region: Frossen

Choice 6: There's nothing built on the region at the moment, I don't know if just refunding the region would give me 100% cash back or not so I'm doing this.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
IGN: Homunculus_

Region Name(s): Havarda

What do you want to do: 1, with 120% radiant refund and 110% material refund, new claim

---

IGN: Homunculus_
Alternative Owner: Lemarc

Region Name(s): Monastery

What do you want to do: 4

---

IGN: L1v1ng_Gh0st (Yes, that's a zero in ghost)

Region Name(s): Irongate

What do you want to do: 2, with 120% radiant refund and 110% material refund, no new claim

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
IGN: Moochick
Region Name: moomanor (Master Manor)
Which Option?: 2) Destroy the region fully via the current campaign (120% radiant refund for plots and 110% materials refund). Making NO new claims, moving off the claim priority ranks.

I will miss the party bubble but I can see no reason to keep it around. :(

We are editing Tambry

IGN: Antilogy

Region Name(s): Tambry

What do you want to do (choose from below):

1) Destroy the region fully* via the current campaign (120% radiant refund for plots and 110% materials refund). Making new claims on the new map.

Status
Not open for further replies.