Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Next Tutorial?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I would really like a quick and dirty reference of what types of wounds cause what types of bleeding, how long it would take to bleed out from certain things, effects of adrenaline, etc.

I know that this is probably a bit unreasonable, but I've found myself watching RP fights like "...would they even still be standing?" and "Sure seems like that wound shouldn't do that much damage" and stuff like that. Might be nice to have something to point to.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Not everyone can fend for themselves economically/build their own town single-handedly.
Diseases: you probably have a few by now.
Common intelligence quotas of medieval periods; reading and writing is hard.
Why being an orphan isn't cliché, but was actually very ordinary.

A few ideas I pulled from my face's brain.

Last edited:

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Human muscular system and how cutting certain areas of muscles stop that whole srea from operating properly,
Also, techniques like half-swording (or was it blading...) and such so I don't have to just see people trying to hack at each other, or say things like, "You would be hurting yourself by doing that" and the like. Oh and how effective/strong armour of the period was

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
...why did it unfollow the thread? :C
I agree on the specifics of combat. Stuff like injuries, weapon and combat types, armour. All that lovely useful knowledge :D

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Archery. Almost everything you can include (if it's not too much to ask) about archery for those playing such characters and may not be knowledgeable on the subject.
How to actually fire the bow, bow selections, draw weights, etc.

This would also specifically help me, as one of my characters will begin to dabble in archery soon (with real RP from a trainer).