Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Next Tutorial?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
"Assume proper stance, take a moment to make aim, in the case of light weaponry hope they don't have a coat. In the case of heavier thrown things, hope they don't have any description of armor"
First rule-of-thumb for me when using thrown or ranged weaponry is to describe in detail my exact movements...
Hell, I even do that when I'm being stealthy, people seem to love that stuff.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
.. What about, minecraft anatomy? Like, creeper anatomy, how skeletons work, why there's an ender.. There's gotta be something~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I have a pretty good idea what the next tutorial is going to be, in. Fact, I believe I KNOW what it is heheeh

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I have recently locked and removed a tutorial on "Unusual Weapons" (Scythes) due to it being minimally informative, disinformative, and of poor quality.

Please understand that if you'd like to make a tutorial in this section for general use you should be prepared to heavily research your material before you present it, for one, and for two, keep in mind the setting and tone of Altera. Scythes just come across as cliche, and are in general are a mostly inferior weapon that did not see sufficient use to require a tutorial.

mitchy

Hollows Explorer
I have recently locked and removed a tutorial on "Unusual Weapons" (Scythes) due to it being minimally informative, disinformative, and of poor quality.

Please understand that if you'd like to make a tutorial in this section for general use you should be prepared to heavily research your material before you present it, for one, and for two, keep in mind the setting and tone of Altera. Scythes just come across as cliche, and are in general are a mostly inferior weapon that did not see sufficient use to require a tutorial.
I see sorry for the inconvenience.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The next tutorial I am likely to write is going to be on the 14th Century German School of Swordmanship as taught by master Johannes Liechtenauer.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Scythes just come across as cliche, and are in general are a mostly inferior weapon that did not see sufficient use to require a tutorial.
So for a weapon-tutorial to be allowed would require that the weapon is commonly used and actually good at killing then?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The next tutorial I am likely to write is going to be on the 14th Century German School of Swordmanship as taught by master Johannes Liechtenauer.
I thaught it was going to be Legions advice he gave me in our convo :p

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Scythes (as in proper farming scythes, not what you might normally think) have a blade that's too flimsy to cut into people very well and it's shape is very awkward for swinging around, so there shouldn't even need to be a tutorial