Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

coollogo_com-4590632.png
General Information:

Name: Niah Kane
Age: She'll never tell you ( Thirties. She ages alongside Alistair. )
Race: Human
Sexuality: Yes.
Relationship Status: Married

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5’3
Weight: 115lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Pale
Shape of Face: Oval
Distinguishing Features: Dark circles under her eyes from not sleeping well.
Build of Body: Petite frame. Generally diminutive.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Naturally curly. Occasionally with small braids on either side, tied back with a black ribbon.
Complexion: Clear
Posture: Known to lean and relax into chairs in good company. Stands straighter when trying to seem self-important.
Is Seen By Others As: Looks rather good for her age.
Scars: None
Voice: Quieter. A subtle lilt and tease at times.

kane_logo_small.png

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+Relations+

Immediate Family:
Alistair (Husband)
The years between them are significant and the love still there. Their shared moments have been the source of true happiness for her. But Niah's desire for something higher is beginning to shadow that desire for love and happiness. She strives for me than just the happy life they've had thus far. She wants a great life for them. @The Living Ghost

Alison (Daughter)
"You were gone for years and I was left with a name that I clung to in rage and despair. When James died and Anhald went to war, I had the illusion that your return was my chance at having a relationship with you. I had this... silly hope that you would be a part of what I was trying to create. I was naive. After I wasted away, I found out that you barely waited till my body was cold before you sold the Kane name to a foreign crown. You could have had the power to stand on your own, but you threw that chance away in favor of being a political trophy. I've been given the unique opportunity to face you in death. I do not bring you a gentle reunion or give you the opportunity for explanation. I greet you with needlessly cruel words to see if you are the helpless doll I fear you've become. Perhaps it is petty of me to bear this resentment in death, and perhaps this game is far too rooted in my own vindictive nature. Hate me if you will. It truly makes little difference to one in my morbid position. At this point, all I have left is finding out if you crumble at a shadow's empty words or keep your wits about you. I pray that you prove my fears wrong."

@Elz Elz
Victor (Son)
He has a gentle heart and that worries her somewhat. He feels so... fragile. Paint

---------

Extended Family:
Nwalme (Brother-In-Law)
Asshat. She does not trust him and knows she's just an amusing pawn to him. She refuses to be his underling, even if it means forgoing attempts to become his student. She will not continue to feel lesser. @blargtheawesome
Nylarii Veileth (Sister-in-Law)
Synonymous with Nwalme. Little interaction with her outside of Nwalme and sees Nylarii as just an extension of the man. Niah thinks Nylarii has lost her sense of self. @Elz

The Rest of the Fuvur Clan (Meh)
Inconsequential dealings. No real opinion on the rest.
----------

Trusted Friends:

----------

Memorable & Favored:

Ciaria (Queen's Port Architect)
Loyal... So far. BrianAT16
Sophie (Aewin's Bae)
Known as Extension of Aewin. That is all. Michcat
Tzemik (Mentor)

Beneficial to have amiability with. @Michcat
Aewin (Ally)
A duelist unlike any other. @Lannis
---------

Memorable Yet Loose Acquaintance
Tryg Strand (Chieftan)
He is one for chatter and life stories.
godfather1
Athryl Mithtanil (Mayor)
Hopes to get what she wants from him, but willing to bottle her snark for Tzemik's sake.
IceandFire
Jhaeros (Rat Catcher)
Easily intimidated little thing. Could be agreeable to have around, maybe.
Rang3r0wns94

--------

Those To Become Acquainted With
Eltsir (Host)
In the end, you were spineless. I don't regret going with you, but I regret that you were too much of a child to see what I could have done for you. But... I stuck to my word. They would have ripped me out regardless, but... Should our paths ever cross again, at least remember that. I could have ripped your soul out with mine.
Elt

----------

Disfavored:
Hospitallers (Archaeus's Lost Puppies)
Inefficient and trouble.
Eimar Chisholm (Loyally sworn)
A shame he wasn't as loyal as she'd hoped. She could have liked him.
Tzemik - I remembered a friendship once. A real one. One where I stopped trying to use you, and I just enjoyed your company. But I can't trust you in this form. I... I am not something for you to extinguish. I will not rest. I will fight for every ounce of consciousness I can, even if I have to latch onto people like Eltsir over and over. I won't go back into darkness.
Michcat

Evelyn - I expect you to fuck me over, but maybe I can do some damage as I go. I have no idea what you plan and part of me fears its something worse than the darkness.
Lannis

+Major Events+

+She was homelesss beggar type.
+Met Vanaque and made sneaky plans.
+Tossed Vanaque aside for Godric, the man promising power. Traveled with.
+Tossed Godric aside when she felt things stagnate in Oren.
+Met someone like her. Someone with money and a desire to power. Dalliance with Alistair begins.
+Started weaseling her way into the Magi's lives. Lived in Vigil's and grew close to Tzemik.
+Married Alistair.
+Had Alison.
+Had son

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+Artwork+
Soooo maaaany art! :D So many art, in fact, that I'm putting it in a spoiler tag in order to make this page a little shorter.~

@Elz is- Just all the yes. Elz is all the yes.

@Elz CHIBI GOODNESS. Eeeee!

+Niah on the left, my other character, Aracena on the right. Lovely art by @Elz +

@Lannis IS BAE RIGHT NOW. After Aewin drug Princess through Tambry's sewers, she demanded a new wardrobe. Looks like she'll be rocking bear fur in the future.~

Spooksy_ Is amazeballs!

Snapchat--5985587833140233955.jpg
@ForestRose - Eeeee! Skethcy sketchy sketchy. :heart:

@Glados -- Look at Aracheus, drawing Niah at work in the kitchen. :heart:

@Dummy17

niahsmall.png
+Gorgeous new art from the wonderful @Lady Alec +

IMAG0721.jpg

Niah's Wardrobe.jpg
+Alistair purchased a new wardrobe for a lovely lady. She has rid herself of the peasant garb of earlier, keeping her winter coat, and now flaunting these lovely additions. @The Living Ghost +

@Raykaystar did such a cute picture! :D

Niah.png

Niahnorm.png
@Sizzix IS THE BOMB DIGGITY! CHIBI LOOOVE! :D

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Music!

Caravan Palace - Comics
Because of the video, including the end.~

Civil Wars - Birds of a Feather
Niahstair.

Escala - Kashmir
Just general vibe music.

Mozart l'opéra rock - Le bien qui fait mal
I'm blatantly stealing this from Alistair's profile because I also like this song. Forgive me The Living Ghost

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
You know. I didn't know you had an earthspawn character. Learnin' new thangs everyday.
she's at the bottom of my char list, and is basically the only character at this point who's into girls, an adult, and single.

... except Viktor.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons