Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Niah's Collection of Characters

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Active Characters

Nylarii Variclav
-- Niko and Ava's daughter
----------------------------------

Inactive Characters

None

------------------------------

Niek's Accounts Also-

ElizabethKane
Niah_
lolitsniahagain

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Shelved Characters

Erikor Walterius

-- Shelved because I couldn't really bring him back. No one had any jobs that needed doing to get the ball rolling. His arc is probably done and likely not coming back. But I just can't make myself put him in the dead list...

Veijashil Kevasn
-- She comes out to play when there is a responsible baby sitter in Compendium, or her mum is about. She's 8. Michcat

Selene
-- Footloose and fancy free. Merchant sailor type that went ashore for a job, but her crew never came back. Used what money she had to buy a dirt cheap building off the docks to start a brothel. (Not as a participant, but as landlord) and things went from there.

Eala Nym
-- :)

Lena Harker
-- Blacksmith hopeful

-------------------------------------------

Concepts

Hekubah Walterius
-- May regret making her

Jeanette Mercer
-- blargtheawesome asked me to make a kid for his Inquisitor to use, but it never happened. I don't much care for Ignis culture and did not mind anyway.

Cressida Seersan
-- blargtheawesome asked me to make a character for Queensport, but it never happened.

Sabine
-- blargtheawesome asked me to make a character for Sanardu, but it never happened. Repurposed to be a pirate sailor type, but also never happened. Reused her personality for Selene.

Eudora
-- blargtheawesome asked me to make another character for Sanardu. Played her for a couple weeks in the city, but wasn't much for her there so I stopped.

Iracabeth James
-- Lannis had the idea to make best friend prostitutes. But it never happened.

Nicolette D'Evereaux
-- I asked Lannis for character ideas and he suggested Jacqueline's sister. I played her once at a joust, but didn't again because I don't much care for Ignis culture.

Darja Mol'Ting'Zi'Ma
-- Was going to be an attempt at a fighty type character... The server was quiet at the time and I ended up losing interest.

The Girl
-- Homeless waif at Storm's Landing. Played a couple times, but never picked her up again because server was quiet at the time.

Petra Morrow
-- Was going to be a merchant and a fence, but it was during the map change and there wasn't really any RP around if you weren't in a group. Didn't try for long. Skin was repurposed for Selene.

Luxana
-- Secret alt attempt. Tried to go to Arget to get started, but no one was ever there to RP with. Never really took off.

Nergi Dimbrow
-- Secret alt, but never logged her in or tried past making the profile.

------------------------------
Permanently Deceased

Mercy Blackfire
-- Mother to the Blackfire line. Only surviving child (to my knowledge) is William Eldsvart, who defected to be Norvagen.

Joanna Blackwood
-- Tried to open the doors of her family village, Tamor, to outsiders. Allied with the Fuvurs, but I realized that I liked the town, but did not like the character I made for the town and killed her off.

Esther Caldwell
-- She comes out to play when the orphanage is involved.

Edric Stone
-- IceandFire asked me to make Athryl's BFF, so I made Edric to jive with Athryl. Used him to build up Compendium, but realized that Edric wasn't the sort of character I wanted to play. Killed him off via heart attack during a demon event.

Seymour DeWitt
-- He was a concept that never made it to RP. Just moved his profile to deceased during a culling.

Constance
-- Parents abandoned her and she was taken in by the Cerridwens at Zima'Maloj. She ended up running away to find her family. I just couldn't get a handle on her personality, so I said she died of starvation because I couldn't keep her consistent.

Aracena Mithtanil
-- Was entangled with Jishrim for a long time, and wife to Athryl. I ended up killing her off because I no longer enjoyed the RP I got with her. The stories and interactions became repetitive, but I didn't know how to change her.

Malwen

-- Never actually played this one. Just moved her to the dead list in a culling.

Niah Kane
-- Died from poisonous mushrooms. She had been trying to form a Northern Coalition to defend against Anhald's likely invasion of the north, but died just before the Meeting of Roses. Occasionally makes appearance as snarky spirit via Evelyn.

Vera Izkaren
-- Heavily dependent individual that relied on Syra and Bishop. Emotional development issues from backstory made her slightly unpredictable. Died once, but I revived her. Moved her to the dead list not long after because I couldn't find anything to do with her anymore. Felt that her time was done.

Kelida Blackwood
-- Tried to make a different kind of character for my Tamor city. Also disliked this one. Finally accepted that I didn't want to RP Tamor things. Just wanted to build Tamor. Moved her to the dead list during a culling.

Alak Briza
-- RP'd a bit around Illthilior's old city. He was an excuse to write a really cool Treatise on Alteran Time, but didn't enjoy RPing his drab personality. He was like Edric. Moved to dead list during a culling.

Seris Velariel
-- Couldn't really get into her RP. Someone said she was Aracena 2.0 and I lost interest real quick. Made friends with the Cerridwens and met with Vorar. But eventually moved her to a dead list during a culling.

Elizabeth Kane
-- The Duchess of the Kalstaat and Magus of Animancy
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/elizabeth-kane-magus.43615/

---------------------------

Characters No Longer Mine
These are the characters that I once played but gave up claims to for various reasons.

Kexi
-- I wanted a character that could be active, but parents and town was inactive. Gave the character back so I could put something that I could actually play in my lineup. Arcana took the character.

Valkyrie Fjorlief-Eldvart
-- I wanted a character that could be active, but parents and town was inactive. Gave the character back so I could put something that I could actually play in my lineup. Elz took the characer.
Paint Cukie1

Carlos Julius de Courtnay
-- Originally took the character, but realized that I was out of my comfort zone with the Ignis culture and knightly environment. MrMine took the character.

Trystan Fuvur
-- I wanted a character that could be active, but parents and town was inactive. Gave the character back so I could put something that I could actually play in my lineup. Elz took the character.

---------------------------

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated. Eala top of the roster. Added Jeanette Mercer and Carlos Julius de Courtnay to the list of Shelved. They'll likely be played on the new map. Jeanette is more of a concept right now. Carlos is just two right now.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Have decided I'm only bringing one character from the old map. Will have Carlos and Eala waiting in the wings. Maybe not setting the rest to deceased yet, but if they stay behind in the Northern Kingdoms, it's only a matter of time till an inevitable end.

The biggest culling there has ever been.~

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Have decided I'm not bringing any old characters to the new map. Will have Carlos and Carlos alone until I make another new char. Maybe not setting them to deceased yet, but if they stay behind in the Northern Kingdoms, it's only a matter of time till an inevitable end.

The biggest culling there has ever been.~
Heheheheheh

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It is that time of day where I think about making a new character and then I look at this mother ducker and remember why I probably shouldn't.

New character

or

play an oldie that I haven't killed off yet?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
It is that time of day where I think about making a new character and then I look at this mother ducker and remember why I probably shouldn't.

New character

or

play an oldie that I haven't killed off yet?
the ultimate question