Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nina12936 application [Declined - Cukie1/Solus]

nina12936

Official Alteran
About You!
1. What is your Minecraft username?
nina12936
2. How old are you?
I am 13 though I am turning 14 in 3 months
3. What country are you from?
USA
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming is using information in ooc to your advantage with your character otherwise wouldn't have known. Powergaming is having your character be too overpowered not giving other players a chance to respond to the given situation and or disregarding the rules of roleplay
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a middle schooler in the 7th grade. I enjoy reading and writing, mostly fantasy books either in medieval or Victorian eras. I also do some digital art although I still have a lot left to learn I aspire to enter the fields of graphic design or even perhaps an art director in animation
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
lala poster.jpg nina poster.jpg
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was simply looking for roleplay servers that might be interesting and came across this one.

Character Name:
Alura Lorelei
Character Age:
Character Race:
Silver elf
Appearance:
Alura has long ginger hair, dark teal eyes, pale in skin tone. wears a long blue green robe to shield her skin from the sun. flower ornaments line her hair and waist. she prefers to be simple yet elegant
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Alura skin.jpg

Written Test!

The room was dimly lit the only light source being a small candle sitting upon Aluras desk. The only sound being the quill she held between her slender fingers dancing upon the letter she was to send to her parents the day after.

“To my dearest Mother and Father,

I have heard of my elder brothers illness and I have brought it upon myself to send the medical treatment required for him to regain his health once more. Though I do wish I could come and give it to him myself, my studies keep me from leaving my home often and the distance is far too great to be able to make it in any due time. The event has brought great pain in my heart for I know certain races may be more violent than others. I shall be on my guard upon future days and should my brothers condition get any worse do let me know.

Your daughter, Alura”

She signed the letter and let out a tensed sigh. Next to her on the desk laid a small bottle filled with a liquid that carried a silvery shine. It was mercury. She had placed a note explaining to only give him a small dosage as at it was often used to treat illness. Although she was a beginner at learning medical treatments and only knew the basics, she had always had her doubts when it came to mercury. Testing it on animals to see its effect she realized it worked more as a poison than a medicine. A long lasting poison too. One whos symptoms and effects may only show up perhaps months after being diagnosed with it. And now she planned on using it on her brother. Someone she looked up to from such young age she grew to despise as she got older. However a display of such emotion would only cause more work and difficulties for her. It was easier to play the concerned sister who cares for her injured brother desperately fighting for his life. But despite her disdain her heart told her to throw it away and send real medicine. Stuck between her logic and emotions she stood out of frustration pacing the room gently combing through her hair with her fingers. After what seemed like countless hours of thought and reasoning she turned towards her desk a deep valley formed within her brow. “The choices I make from here will determine my tomorrow.” She slipped the bottle into the envelope. “And I must not have any regrets.” Placing the letter and sealing the envelope she had made up her mind. There was no going back. For she was going to gain back the honor she so called deserved. Not her brother.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there. Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Age, were a 14+ server, for not only themes but other reasons, It may be hard to accept. I'll speak to the others
-no advanced skills. You cannot have your character advanced in medicine, herbology, or alchemy. I can only allow the knowledge of one potion, five real world herbs, And basic medical skill.
-The herb in the test must be a real world plant that holds those effects. It cannot be something made up for the occassion, this is to prevent knowledge of things that would be impossible or otherwise considered overpowered.

nina12936

Official Alteran
Ah I see, very well I will try to edit the test to make it more suitable to the rules.
Although I do have a question. Can a character expand thier knowledge in the medical field if done through rp? Like if they gained a teacher and gradually learned from the basics?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yes, we usually do expect people to learn through RP, Yes, but at the moment, your age is the highest concern.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hello! Cukie is away, so I will respond!

As it is now, we (the mentors) have deemed it out of our power to make this decision. Therefore we will wait on someone with a bit more say in the matter, to make the decision.
You will have to wait till that person responds, sorry for the wait.
Solus

nina12936

Official Alteran
That's understandable, I've made the changes to the written test as I think would be better suited. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about my age so if this application does get turned down I wouldn't mind waiting another 3 months to apply again.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Thank you for your patience! We indeed have a rule about accepting only 14+ players due to many reasons. A few is to make sure the players can keep up with roleplay and are mature. From the app; you've shown you're more than capable of being part of the community and would work well here, so we do hope to see you again in 3 months time!