Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nina's art posts

nina12936

Official Alteran
Name: Maria
Persona: silent, elegant, doesnt talk to alot of people but when she does she is very well spoken and intelligent
Picture reference: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/maria-sharna-wip.40102/#post-681591
Grey scale or color: color

Jdog Im willing to do your oc however the reference you've given me makes me at a loss of what colors she should essentially have? Even if you could describe it that would be fine but I do need some reference of that sort. Or itll just be grayscale

nina12936

Official Alteran
K thats about all the ones ill be taking. Ill try to have them all done ASAP but since I am trying new things (specifically you males <.<) some might take longer than others. Thanks for participating!

Last edited:

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Jdog Im willing to do your oc however the reference you've given me makes me at a loss of what colors she should essentially have? Even if you could describe it that would be fine but I do need some reference of that sort. Or itll just be grayscale
Oh sorry about that ill just do grayscale

nina12936

Official Alteran
Name: Alison
Persona: Stern, calculated, her char profile is here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/grand-duchess-alison-kane.34866/
Photo reference: http://i.imgur.com/vmmgzF5.jpg (Or any on her profile)
Gray scale or color: Up to you!

(one sec lemme edit ahahhha you're very good)
edit: and dun

Finished the first one for Allison Kane. I had wanted to do a crown but it wasnt fitting on the head like I wanted to and looked warped so instead I put an iris on her neck. Pretty sure that meant royal at some point right?Untitled168-1.jpg

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Name: Asero Crow
Persona: Serious, but still relaxed
Photo reference: Tons on the profile: [x]
Gray scale or color: Color please :)

Note: The profile's main image is of his face, and references to his facial hair are in the more detail sections. Just so you kno.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Name: Theodosius Hostilius Herennius

Persona: Smiling, but not in a push-over way

Photo reference: The first pic on my profile
There's a lot more indepth detail there too
Color or greyscale: Color

I'll pay you when I get home :heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Name: Asero Crow
Persona: Serious, but still relaxed
Photo reference: Tons on the profile: [x]
Gray scale or color: Color please :)

Note: The profile's main image is of his face, and references to his facial hair are in the more detail sections. Just so you kno.
Name: Theodosius Hostilius Herennius

Persona: Smiling, but not in a push-over way

Photo reference: The first pic on my profile
There's a lot more indepth detail there too
Color or greyscale: Color

I'll pay you when I get home :heart:

K thats about all the ones ill be taking. Ill try to have them all done ASAP but since I am trying new things (specifically you males <.<) some might take longer than others. Thanks for participating!

nina12936

Official Alteran