Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ninjaducky's Hollowworld Art

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello everyone! A lot of you probably don't know me, but I have been on this server for about 2 months or so now. After seeing the amazing art of Levaunt and The Artist, I was inspired to create my own hollowworld art. I started with my Avatar picture: A drawing of my RP character, whose profile I'm currently working on. Here it is:

Any criticism is welcomed, and If you would like a tutorial on how I did this, comment below and I will post another thread regarding it. I may also soon start doing avatars for anyone who requests it so stay tuned :)

And heres a link incase the picture doesn't work :
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o531/Ninjaducky16/HollowworldTheArchitectFrameless.jpg

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
ah the old 'footless' drawing technique :p

on a serious note, very good but I would say his head and neck are a little thin/long imo

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is pretty good.
And If you do start taking requests... I'm first :p
Funny thing I already have a Vampire sketch :p Although Its not exactly medieval.
Fancy doing a big,buff Ninja Dwarf?
I'll start doing requests soon :)
ah the old 'footless' drawing technique :p

on a serious note, very good but I would say his head and neck are a little thin/long imo
Yea the neck and head were even more feminine before but I tried improving it as much as I could without ruining it :)

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Im getting back from vacation tommorow, and then I have school. Soon enough I'll set up another thread where you guys can post requests and I will try to do them :)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So, just to set a little post here so that I can have my name down for whenever you put up the requests thread :p
RP story + description is in my sig.