Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nireth Cerridwen

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Lots of updates. Some sections fleshed out with recent character growth. Lots of changes on relations. New art! Thanks again @Omikuji :heart:

Also if I've forgotten anyone on relations let me know!

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello! I was just looking at your character's profile after all this time and I would just like to say, it looks amazing!
I have to go and change my character's profile a bit, maybe make it look half as nice as this.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Hello! I was just looking at your character's profile after all this time and I would just like to say, it looks amazing!
I have to go and change my character's profile a bit, maybe make it look half as nice as this.
Awww thank you! I've been working on it for a long while now.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Lots of new updates.

-Current statuses changed
-Relationships Updated
-Music added all over the place
-New Quotes/Journal thing updated
-Other tiny changes

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Updates.

-Got engaged!
-Status/Mood and Song Updated
-Some small changes to her past and a change to her age
-Relations and in-depth relations updated
-New quotes added

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

• Got Married •
• Status/Mood Update •
• Relations Update •
• Quotes Update •
• Edited Goals etc. •
• Oh yeah this awesome new art from someone on tumblr •​

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I'm jealous.
Your character is so amazing. Her development and the way you have plotted out her emotions is near flawless!
Keep being awesome!!

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Wow added an entire new section for important or interesting items Nireth's collected over time. Man the feels on some of them and others it's like oh right that's laying around somewhere.

@Mryosi feels all the feels.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
(Kind - How was it acquired - Activity worn)
Ring - Wedding ring from Thannis Zima'Maloj - Not worn
Gold band with "Nireth you are my world" engraved on it.

Necklace - Gold and Silver Leaf - Gift from Robert Senatoor - Not worn
Gold and Silver Leaf pendant on a chain.

Ring - Wedding ring from Azure Cerridwen - Currently wearing
Silver band with "To Our Future" engraved on it.

Charm/Necklace - Wedding gift from Aura - Currently wearing
Silver dove charm placed on a necklace.

:heart:

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just took a look at this profile again >_> I haven't been on Altera in a while and this makes me want to get back on and role play.

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
I wish I could player love this. :heart: Thank you!
I don't regret watching this thread :D You're still RPing your character faithfully and updating her stuff regularly. Nireth has been around before I knew what Minecraft role play was, and I've already gone through several characters that haven't developed nearly as nicely as her. What is your secret? XD

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I don't regret watching this thread :D You're still RPing your character faithfully and updating her stuff regularly. Nireth has been around before I knew what Minecraft role play was, and I've already gone through several characters that haven't developed nearly as nicely as her. What is your secret? XD
I'm too stubborn to give up on her. xD I've had times where she didn't develop for a long time but I just either did things ooc (like build) or just kept going with rp until she got in a place she did. Also I always find new goals for her.

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm too stubborn to give up on her. xD I've had times where she didn't develop for a long time but I just either did things ooc (like build) or just kept going with rp until she got in a place she did. Also I always find new goals for her.
Wish I could do that with my characters >_> They always seem to uh.. get stale XD