Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Njörun Sylvi Dormus - The Swan

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Name:
Njörun Sylvi Dormus Wilkström-Elsvärt

Full Titles:
Lady
Marquise
Mistress of Internal Affairs of the city of Avingon
Matron Mother of the Kane Servants
Alison's Lady in Waiting

Dame Regent of House de Courtnay

Nickname/Alias:
Nio
Njorn
Black Widow
Dove [Jeor]

Fun pronunciation tiiimes - Njörun would be pronounced “Nyo-rune” in the Old Tongue, if that helps anything~ Otherwise it could always have been a later evolved pronunciation if you had something else in mind. - Cherry

Very happy

KEY INFORMATION:
37-ish years
Race:
Human- Norvägen
Social Status:
Noble
Marital Status:
-Widowed, twice
-Married
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Height:
6'0"
Weight:
160-ish
Date of Birth:
8th of Fogwater
Date of Death:
---
Homeland:
-Born in Vallee de Mai
-Raised in Myrneth
Current Home:
-

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:

Athletic and strong, she shows elegance along with strength. She has since matured into a womanly shape, nothing exaggerated, but nothing too subtle, either.
Hair:
Medium Brown, wavy and reaching mid back.
Eyes:
-Hazel
-Sapphire blue eyes mixed with a green burst near the pupil.
Skin:
Pale with small freckles
Identifying Marks:
-Her eyes
-Scars from her shoulders to her elbows, one on each arm.
-Detailed carving of Jishrim on her front torso
-Cut on her left cheek
-Spider webs cut into her skin (torso, arms, and legs)
-Small scar on her right palm
Appearance:
Maturing, she carries a cheerful smile. She always keeps her hair loose and doesn't much care if her dress gets torn. Though she is carefree and happy, she's grown into keeping herself looking proper, even if the hem of her skirt holds a few nicks.
Clothing:
-A black gown with white off shoulder sleeves and white stones fading upwards. [X]
-A red gown with a rather exposed leg. It holds crystals at the wrists and neckline in a soft lace. [X]
-Whatever dress she's kept from Avignon. Often seen in blue.
Weaponry:
-​
Prized Possessions:
-Her Polar Bear Teddy bear; Mr Snuggles
-Borrows her mother's sword when travelling (doesn't know how to use it)
-A golden chained necklace with a golden crafted Fleur de Lis [X]
-A Dwarven made golden necklace, giften by King Erik [X] Given to James
Hygiene:
Clean and proper. Forced into being a proper little lady.
Voice:
Wealth:

-5k radiants from order
-1.2k Berndt order
-5k radiants from order
-1.5k Raffle
-320 radiants from order
-200 Given to Theodore
Total: 12,820k
Carried: 1.2k

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:

-Sweet
-Bubbly
-Cheerful
-Curious
-Studious
-Respectful
-Polite
Fears:
-Bugs
-Undead
-Losing another love
-Losing another child
Weaknesses:
-Naive
-Clueless
-Easily Confused
-Can be emotional
-Far too Forgiving
-Often feels guilt for things that are menial
-Mental weakness
Intelligence:
-Above average and learning
Languages:
-Common
-Lavoyarde
-Teacher: Leila
-Teacher: Francis
-Teacher: Tutors from de Courtnay
-Rede
-Only knows: Hello, Goodbye, yes and no
Profession:
-Tailor

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:

She has since calmed from her upbeat bubbly nature to a mature and lady-like state. Like her mother, she is rather mischievous and a bit of a troublemaker. She’s curious and always wanting to test her limit and more. As she's grown and matured, she's learned from her dear friend Alison about keeping aware of her surroundings. Raised to be respectful and polite, she often tries to elude the pinnacle of what a proper woman should be. Though she can be charmed easily and may be too trusting, she feels that her mistakes make her grow, rather than dwelling in her failures. Recently she's started growing cold. Recently having to face her sons, She's developed self doubt.
Illnesses:
-ADHD
Religion or Cults:
The Path
Alignment:
Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals:
-Make sure Carlos grows well
-Teach Halvar the paino
-Teach Carlos the piano
-See Halvar continue his path
-Check in with Gelyk

Long Term Goals:
-Live happy with her family
-Make sure Halvar is proud both sides of his family

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place:
Myrneth
Avingon
Queen's Port
Pastime:
Being around the children
Exploring
Food:
Sweets
Drink:
Tea with milk and honey
Colour:
Blue, Black
Animal:
Husky dog

Least Favourite...
Place:
Tambry
Pastime:
Locked away, limiting her and the children's mobility.
Food:
Spicy
Drink:
Reindeer milk
Colour:
Purple
Animal:
Centipede

FAMILY:
Mother:

Fjorleif Wilkstrom Eldsvart
Father:
Weland
Siblings:
Eira Wilkstrom-Eldsvart
Aunt(s):
---
Uncle(s):
William
Cousin(s):
Tyr Eldsvart
Ase Eldsvart
Grandparents:
Nylarii (Adoptive)
Nwalme (Adoptive)
Spouse:
Francis
Children:
Maceo Celeste
Carlos Julius
Halvar Varyn
Grand Children:
Francis II de Courtnay
Seraphine Varyn
Alys du Lavoyarde
Arielle de Courtnay
Mathieu de Courtnay

RELATIONS:
Romantic Interest:

Garen Dormus
Loved:
Mommy Fjorleif
Daddy Weland
Uncle William
Tyr
The dogs (Asta, Fenrir, Bjorn, Ullr, Thrud)
Eira
Nylarii
Carlos de Courtnay
Princess Alison
Halvar Varyn
Francis II
Trusted:
Arabella Iding de Courtnay
Henry Iding
Benjamin Iding
Mylaela
Befriended:
Tez
Liked:
Nwalme
Brennard
Ronn
Angelo Eberhall
Berndt
Corneleus
Arianne
Theodore
Cerdic
Dicson
Amalie
Neutral:
Lucia Varyn de Courtnay
Jacob
Unsure of:
Lord Godric Varyn
Prince Delius Kincaid
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:

Syr Varyn
Hated:
Maryann
Missed:
Francis
Jeor Varyn
Maceo de Courtnay
Sebastien de Courtnay
Forgotten:
Queen Elaine
Evelyn
Prince Arthur I

Paint Landem CyberChaosV2 Jstar Elz blargtheawesome Lannis Tomato150 Fishymatt CloakedReaper Delta_61251 ForestRose SpiritTheLightning Elz Eltsir BrianAT16 Arken Smurf TheDeester IanAwesomePants Mitch Jstar SirLuamTehDoge Cap Etow Joseph12Q Niko BobDdoss GhostKairo123
BACKSTORY:
Born in Valle de Mai to Weland and Fjorleif on the 8th of Fogwater. She was nurtured and kept healthy with the help of Leila, who would keep her close virtually all the time. She learned under Leila and her family. Eventually moving North with her family, she stayed until the age of thirteen, where she left off to the South. There she met Francis de Courtnay, whom grew close rather quickly.

After a few unfortunate events occurred, Francis and Njorun grew inseparable and decided to spend their lives together. She aided him in his politics as he aided her in the social affairs, both overlooking Avignon until the day Francis fell ill. In a comatose state, Njorun packed all of value from Avignon, taking it back to the North to keep until Francis would awaken. Unfortunately, he passed in his sleep, leaving her and two toddlers to their own devices.

She decided it was best to remain hidden until the children grew, their old home having been claimed by Walanescu during Francis' illness. After a while, she felt that hiding behind the cold and walls was not a healthy thing to do, and would only teach the children to hide. She returned to royal lands and became the Mistress Mother of the Servants of Alison Kane. Eventually, she bonded with Alison, seeing her much like a daughter and hoping to guide her forward. Not understanding the struggle of her loveless marriage, she would regardless try her best to console her, hoping one day it would truly bloom for them.

Chaos then struck the Northern Kingdoms, forcing Njorun to flee with the rest of the Anhalder fleet for new lands. She remained by Alison's side, making sure to keep her fed and safe during the journey. Eventually she started speaking to Jeor, whom she grew close to, but kept a sense of doubt. Once landed upon the shores of Gotsland, Jeor and her decided to try and take things forward. Sadly the attempt failed, after Njorun discovered things she wished weren't true. Since then, she's decided to retire herself from romantic advances until a man with true intentions were to come. She now cares for another child, a bastard of Jeor and herself.

Reconciling with Jeor a few years later, they decided to court and soon were engaged. She kept her work at the palace as he did his duties as Kingsguard. She loves him dearly, cherishing any day they spent together, and waiting for him when he would leave. Together, they raised Halvar as far along as they could before the call of war came. The day it was announced, the stress was too great for Njorun to bear, knowing her love, her sons, and her friends were forced into the call. She lost the child she was carrying, causing grief to herself and Jeor. Soon after, Jeor, himself, had perished by the hands of Evelyn Fuvur. The grief struck hard to her, nearly pushing her to a state of irreversible despair. Eventually, Evelyn showed herself at the palace, using her skills, she brought Jeor's spirit back, if but a brief moment that meant the world to her. She saw her love a final time, smiling to her, and made a promise to raise Halvar as best as she could. A promise she will never break. With their final goodbyes, she had finally found peace.

Having lost track of Alison's constant travels, she's moved to Varynhalle. Her life with her son being more important to her. Worried for his well-being and deciding it best for him to learn to squire under the other of his name, she's let him practice his skills with a blade. Njorun has since grown content with with her life, as it's gained a new degree of peaceful development.

After news of her son's likely being in a state of danger, She left Varynhalle in search of them. Now having to raise her grandson and trying to rule over de Courtnay once more, She's found herself stressed and unsure. She wishes she had the strong mind of Jeor at her side or the wise words of Francis. She feels lost in the world she was pushed into, hoping that Gelyk II and Fleur III can guide her.

After seeing that no matter what was done, things only turned to violence, she has since left Lyon and gone her own way. The disappointment in her children growing further as she's left alone. She only wishes she had done well by them. Now forsaking the name of Ignis Synnove, she returns to her roots as a Norvagen. For once, she's grown disdain and hatred for something she was taught to love.

INSPIRATIONS:
-Clannad
-Family

My in-game name is: Fjor_Wilkstrom

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Relations:

Romantic Interests:
Garen Dormus {Husband} Azur
You're the only certainty I have in this world
Loved:
Mommy Fjorleif:
Mommy, I love her dearly and want to see her soon.

Daddy Weland: - Paint
Daddy, I love him dearly and thank him for all he's done.

Uncle William: - Paint
I love my uncle, he's the kindest man you'll meet.

Tyr
The dogs (Asta, Fenrir, Bjorn, Ullr, Thrud)
Eira:
My cute little sister.

Nylarii: - Elz
For all it's worth, she's a grandmother to me. Though blood doesn't bond us, when has that ever stopped anyone in my family. Rather sassy.

Maceo de Courtnay - BoredBrit
First-born. You make us proud, and I hope you keep striving forwards. You know that no matter what may happen, I shall protect you. You're still and always will be my son.

Carlos de Courtnay - MrMine
Second-born. So small and delicate. I still worry for you, but I know you're growing into a wonderful young man. You've made me proud and kept your welcoming smile.

Alison Kane - Elz
For all it's worth, she's a daughter to her. I've lost my baby boy, but I won't lose you. You're still my little girl, be it blood or not. I wish things were different and I could simply visit you and the children once more, but life has a way of making things complicated. I hope to see you again soon, I really do. You know my sorrows and I know yours.. please don't close off again.

Halvar Varyn - TheDeester
Third child, and third son. You've become what you sought to be.. Congratulations, you're a Varyn through and through.

Arabella Iding de Courtnay - Tomato150
- Friendly, smart and an overall wonderful girl. Hopes dearly she and Ben are happy.

Benjamin Iding - Fishymatt
- Husband to Arabella, she's seen this man only as a level headed man. Feels she can trust him and Arabella to watch the children when she's not present.

Francis II -
-Its strange having you here in my arms. Seeing such a young little thing once more. I'm not unfamiliar to this feeling, But knowing you're my son's only makes it all the more worthwhile.

Trusted:
Henry Iding - Fishymatt
-Loyal and friendly. He's family oriented and strikes her as someone she can speak to regularly without issue. Hopes his injury heals.

Mylaela - Jstar
- She cares for Sebastien and worries for my children. I've known her for long enough to consider her part of the family. I hope she and Sebby stay. Heaven knows what stresses only she may know.

Fleur III - BrianAT16
-A stubborn girl still, but she knows what she wants. She can see things beyond having a soft heart. She can see things beyond the now. I need her at my side to clear my thoughts of what ails me. She'll be a wise girl.

Befriended:
Tez: - ForestRose
Cute little pumpkin. She's grown into a lovely woman and she hopes to teach her Lavoye in the coming months. She hopes the war passes so she may meet with her for her lessons. She worries over the choices she makes.

Liked:
Nwalme: - blargtheawesome
Grandfather, mage.. or just parlour tricks? I hope the latter.

Brennard - Mitch
Gentle man, timid now, it seems. I still regret leaving on such bad terms. You were always sweet to the princess, and I hope you keep her at your side. I trust you the most with her safety.

Ronn - SirLuamTehDoge
-My son's knight and a man of chivalry. I respect him and hope he teaches my son well. So far, he hasn't disappointed.

Berndt - Paint
Always a man of few words. I do enjoy your visits.

Cornelius - Niko
Quiet and well mannered. He seems true to his labor and wishes him luck in his endeavors. Hopes he finds someone to train him soon, though wants him to heal beforehand.

Arianne - Bobert
A lovely woman. Inquisitive and interesting woman. She was surprised to see she was friendly with Carlos.

Theodore - Blorbis83
A sweet man. Lost, but she didn't want him to be punished for entering the palace. Currently trying to find a way for him to be able to settle his life.

Amalie - ForestRose
A young girl with a hopeful future and a tragic story. She feels very protective over the young girl in the short amount of time. She wouldn't allow anyone to hurt her, after what she's been through.

Gelyk - II Rygan
-A man with little care of politics, but grand care for his home, his family. I understand where you're coming from and I feel safer with you around to care for my son. You'll reach far, Maybe not as a lord or some mundane king, but where it matters most, and that's all I can hope for.

Neutral:
Lucia Varyn de Courtnay - Landem
Forgives her for their past grievances. Understands her intentions with the teachings, but does not approve of her desire of spite.

Jacob - Sir Saltington
Terrible medic, sarcastic, but there's a sweetness to him.

Unsure of:
Lord Godric Varyn - TheDeester
Feels everyone is capable of change, though has known this man to be hostile and against the world. Truly wishes he finds peace with Lucia, though also hopes she doesn't have to see his hostilities again.

Prince Delius Kincaid - Etow
Strange man, often speaks of successes and fortunes, luxuries and frivolities. He doesn't seem ill intentioned, but she's a bit wary of an attempted courtship, as Alison has mentioned to her.

Wary of:
Afraid of:

Disliked:

Syr Varyn - Arken
-A man of egotistical needs and selfish desires. One I hope finds a true light, and merely denies the corruption his false sense of power gives him. His magic has warped his mind, and he'll only get worse. I just hope somehow it's mended before he undoes the honor he's so carefully manicured.

Hated:
Maryann: - Delta_61251
The only person Njorun has found herself truly hating. The way she is, what she does, and why she does it disturbs her deeply. She wishes never to see this woman again.

Missed:
Earl Francis de Courtnay: - Paint
The love of my life gone. I'll miss you dearly. I hope you're proud of what our sons have achieved.

Jeor Varyn - Arken
I believed to have found my love once more. Though I could settle my life for good, but you were ripped away from me as Francis was. At least you perished doing what you loved, guarding who you loved, and with the shield brothers you loved most. I'm glad you met Halvar and spent your life by his side when you could be. I'll miss you. I'll make you proud, my love. I promised you this.

Richard - Arken
-I don't see us getting serious anytime soon, but it doesn't matter. I enjoy his company and he's amusing to be around. He's certainly taught me to not be afraid to explore and enjoy myself while doing so. You've vanished, But I can't say I'm not surprised.

Sebatien de Courtnay - BrianAT16
You remind me so much of him. You make the family proud, don't you forget that. You were honor bound, kind and a wonderful leader. I'm sure Francis is glad to have you at his side once more.

Angelo Eberhall - Joseph12Q
A sweet boy and my son's best friend. I hope for a great future under the Inquisition and a happy outcome in all he does.

Cerdic - Arken
Not quite sure what to make of the young boy. She wants him to be more cautious with his actions and think things thoroughly. She wants him to make his own choices and mistakes, rather than have someone else make them for him. She hopes for the best.

Dicson - TheDeester
Sweet young man with a bright and hopeful future. She's endeared by his efforts of wanting to be a young knight, but it seems that's the dream of all young boys of Anhald. She hopes for the best and dearly wishes for him to succeed.

Forgotten:
Queen Elaine: - Smurf
She believes this snake has since passed on. The lack of word from her, along with her significant lack of presence makes her assume she's gone.

Tidus (Burning caparii) - Cymic_
Knows not where he is or where he might be, and finds comfort in it.

Prince Arthur I - Cap
Knows not why he's vanished, but assumes he may be with his mother, or has found himself ill.

Evelyn - Lannis
Knows not where she might be, but believes she may have found her own adventures. She hopes for the best.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Skills
^6B9C895B1A67C0A5975C7A472161978892FAA6C187E1F7E3EF^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Niek Morenta Thank you so much :heart:
Piano:
-Learning
-Level: Skilled
-Sheet music: Mastered
-Songs:
-Bethoven- Moonlight Sonata
-Pachelbel- Canon in D

Reading:
-Learned how to read properly
-Taught by William
-Tutors of the de Courtnay household
-Francis
-Languages
-Common
-Lavoyarde

Writing:
-Properly knows how to write
-Languages
-Lavoyarde
-Common
Painting:
-Still Learning
-Current Mediums
-Watercolor
-Oil
-Pastels

Dancing:
-Adept
-She's still a little clumsy every now and then, but has found her grace.

Swordsmanship:
-None
-Still something she currently aspires to learn for Alison's sake.
Shield work:
-None
-Something she wishes to learn to be much like her mother was in her shield-maiden days.
Sigil and Such

Paint

Njorun's Wax Stamp, Gifted to her by Francis [X]
Paint
Njorun de Courtnay.jpg
CyberChaosV2

tumblr_oaoetayE6f1r4kyu8o1_1280.jpg
Elz

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Njorun's Journal
Sunderday, 8th of Ghostmoon
I suppose now I have the time to write these, whenever the baby doesn’t need my attention. Something I’ve considered for a while now, to help keep my memories somewhere. Alison has always been one to keep her mind toned to her surroundings and being able to read people so easily. Perhaps now is the time I should try to hone these skills. I believe a journal will help with that. My first problem is merely how to start. Do I write of my day? Do I write what I think? All these things I know I’ll forget in the morning if I don’t concentrate.

-Joust
-Alison
-Brennard
-Maceo
-Ademar
-Regal

The joust at Eberbau was held earlier today. I saw many faces I thought I’d never see again. It’s certainly something I’m happy about. Alison was there with Aleksander. He’s grown so much. Maceo nearly won the joust and ranked highly in the melee, certainly did make his late father proud, and he certainly made me proud. His pride may be wounded for a bit, but when he sees those achievements, he’ll smile. He always does. I finally met with Brennard once more, apologized for such a saddened goodbye, but.. Even if he says it’s fine, I hold in my heart that I need to make it up to him. I don’t wish to see anyone with that look he gave before I left. A curious boy.. Maceo’s cousin? One I’ve never met.. Ademar de Courtnay. Maybe one day we can talk. Maceo finally retrieved his father’s sword as well. It was something that weighed heavily on his heart, knowing he couldn’t truly meet his father.. He’s tried his best to find ways to keep him close. Old heirlooms, old armor, old clothes and weapons that belonged to him. I fear this attachment will hurt him, I feel it’ll cause him far too much pain, make him spiteful or regretful. I wish Francis could have been here to help..

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
During Fjor's pregnancy, I aged her, due to a lack of drive of wanting to play Fjor for the time being. She'll be played on that account, until then.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I didn't think she'd ever hate anyone...
Marks and relations

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
In her current state of recover, she's starting to learn new skills, a new tab has been made for such. She's learning the piano.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Update~
Healing very well and started to take up painting
Relations:
@Paint Francis

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oopdate
-Height
-Characteristics
-Home
-Religion

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Put some reference images on the scars... Should really keep track of this one.