Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Njörun Sylvi Dormus - The Swan

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Silence drifted into the room as the palace laid still and empty. The only break from this solace being the subtle tapping of heels on the wooden floor. They soon stopped at the throne, empty eyes gazing to the throne.

My Fleur, such a ruthless duchess. Have mercy.

Fine, then. Maceo gets grounded for one week!

My lady is merciful, hail!
The voices ran through her head as she cradled the child before the throne, her eyes hollow as she stepped onwards. The steps marked her entrance as the blue gown flowed behind her. Her gaze drifting to the large meeting table.

Ma mere, I missed you. Where've you been?

Visiting my ma and da. They miss you. Now come here, dear.
The laughter that once was taunted her, tortured her with what could be. He was gone, and she was left to mourn. She continued on oncemore, settling into the familiar silence of the bedroom. Her gaze shifting from flower to flower, decorating the windowsill. A sigh left the woman as she sat by the fire with the child starting to fuss.

"Hush, my darling. I'm right here.."
She held the child close to her chest, brushing back his hair as her gaze drifted to the flame.

"We're home now, darling.. you'll be just fine."
Her words seem to barely carry into the wind as she spoke to the child, her crystalline eyes staring to the fire. The child once more falling asleep at her chest.

"Widow.. Orphaned.. yet, nothing to name a woman with child lost.. I'm nothing but someone to pity."
She closed her eyes, brushing Francis' hair back.

"Ignis, goddess of light, what have I become? What shall I do? My son, your most devout and the great treasure you gave me.. I ask you to bless his son.. I ask only for you to protect him as you did Maceo. One day, he shall be like him, but greater. He shall be your light in this world, should you allow it, my queen. I ask not for blessing of my own.. my heart remains full of ire, and I cannot reason with it yet. I ask you smile upon him and guide my hand to a greater path for him."
She let out a soft breath as she kissed the child's head.

"This curse shall be no more.."

BoredBrit BrianAT16

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A lot of relations I still need to update.. so like me if you want it updated

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
[!]
It may come to the attention of some, that the Regent Njorun has not been seen for quite a few days. It's unsure where she's gone or why, but all her belongings seemed to be in tact, as it she had never left.

BoredBrit TheDeester BrianAT16 Elz

Last edited: