Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Northern Stronghold] Whiterose Vale

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
I have two other screenshots, but they weren't uploading, so here's a shot of my newly finished spire 'Mindwr y Lladron' decorated with sneaky's grand flag, hanging from the side.
Whiterose Spire II.png

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Excuse me if I missed this, but can I join? Don't want to be nubbish, but if there was a format, I missed it entirely
And I also can help building :p

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Excuse me if I missed this, but can I join? Don't want to be nubbish, but if there was a format, I missed it entirely
And I also can help building :p
Naahh, I haven't put up a format yet. We're still working on the Dagger District and the fort, at the moment. But if you'd like to join the town, find me in RP and we'll get something going, aye? :D

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
overlord, seriously, stop being so OP, we've reached the top of the map, i was planning on going much higher but, damn height restrictions made me compromise.

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
you're technically saying 'Oh yeah thats better than mine right now, but im going to go and make one now that'll be totally definately omfg way better than your spire lolololololo-' its just a little obvious, im only 16 but i have a talent for physcology, you sir, have been outsmarted. Now lets just leave these types of posts outta this thread, if you have anythiung further, take it into a personal message.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
How about we leave everything un-related to Whiterose Vale OUT of this thread? Great idea, huh? :D

[Town Update]

Fort Whiterose - Seat of Duchess Laiset, Mistress of Shadows and Captain of the royal army of Jarl Draco Lonmar

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
sorry i wasnt on yesterday Sneaks, progress looks amazing :) i'll try and get on today if i can, then we'll continue construction, shall we? :)

ze_claus

Lord of Altera
Hey I'm newish to the server and need a town to hang around in, my RP sits great in this town as im a ranger. I can also help with any money gathering and donating to the town (I don't use money)