Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Notification] Grafjell's Notice of Undead

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Notice on Grafjell's Boards*
border.png
The Grey Isle stands watch to the West.

To the south, they defend from hoards of the un-holy. The Lady's wrath will meet them with the faithful who come to purge and cleanse the un-dead from our protected lands. A few of our Acolytes and Priest have taken initiative in aiding the southern-east. May their purpose be strong and results be fruitful. To those who carry the Faith of the Grey Lady.. continue your prayers in hopes of returning the un-dead back where they came, to release their souls to the realms of the fallen.

To those upon the Isle, we look to the west.. For we are surround in more directions than one. The Eyes of Silas's sailors have warned us the un-dead also roamed west, but far off. We assume mostly south nearer the vast Sorrows. It seems some trickery is afoot to cast down our land's protection. And so ... we watch.

Daily prayers shall occur during Noon in homes and some pilgrimage to the Grey Lady’s Cathedral at noon for an hour is followed through. Let the Lady know your will is with her in protecting the Isle and the North from the un-dead minions of the Sorrowlands.

Lock your doors at night. The docks have stakes set up already. Keep a long staff with pointed ends beside you. They will be given out within the next day by the Town Hall. If you see stragglers of the un-holy, warn your neighbors and head for high ground or aim for the head.

To those that have tampered with fate and the natural order of life on our land, May the Lady judge you justly, for you will not doom us all.

(Despite Grafjell going on a lull as most of its active players have been too busy this month/gone to defend where-have-you, thought it best to make a transitioning statement. c; )

GrafjellSeal.png

(Look at my beautiful wax seal I made in an hour. Worth it.)​

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Can people take refoooge in Grafjell? Considering. . .Theres no place safer from Undead than a society of people who are religiously against the undead?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Can people take refoooge in Grafjell? Considering. . .Theres no place safer from Undead than a society of people who are religiously against the undead?
Yis yis- Forgot to make a note for that! I'll make some official statement later

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The Grey Isle continues to stand watch to the West.

Fortification has long begun around the outer rim of the Isle. We prepare for what is to come. The rumors and sick from the south have seeped into our land, and so we prepare. Nwalme Fuvur (blargtheawesome) has graciously offered his men to help with its building along with our own. Thanks to those of the Greythorne Hall and the Grey Cloaked Acolytes, we stand to endure (@allyouall). The sick are cared for, the bitten are cared for. All the favor to the grand medical work of Doctor Lillium & Ater (Cukie1 , zXzMAGIIKzXz ), we strengthen even more against the un-dead who have yet to reach us.

Those who come to thwart and hinder our peace with bad blood or past bad blood will be turned away. Seek refuge to the cold north.

Those in favor of peaceable refuge and no bad blood may seek it. The sick will be sent to the hospital.

Lady Delay Judgement.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The Grey Isle defends.

Fortifications continue. All pathways north and west of the Isle are blocked. Many walls are barricaded. We have sighted a few straggling undead on our docks. Citizens are recommended to evacuate the outer walls and pack their things- head to the innervalley. Sleeping bags can be provided at the cathedral for rest, the library or the vacant homes there-in. Guards and Rangers man the front walls and towers to watch for stragglers- A few gone east to aid other sieges. Below is a small sketch of the only path available open for citizens.

(Hot spots are the stars- wooo. Inn / Ranger Hall / Hospital. Yes- you have to walk it all)

We continue to seek the best opportunities to protect the land and the people. Keep your blades about you and send supplies to the innervalley to be safeguarded closer to the northern docks.

Lady Delay Judgement.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

The Grey Isle defends. And ships are prepared.

(ugh, I made a large wall text it deleted. stupid mac. Now it sounds like a td;lr)

More undead have been spotted by the docks. Contact Aspen, the Isle's Guard, for details on defending the south-west. Any and all able hands should. I myself will take up bow and arrow when not preparing our ships with crates. The southern docks are now empty- all ships are to the north of us and can be accessed with a small boat to the small docks. (aka, north docks are small, but ships are parked a littler more north. You can rp sailing to it in small boat, but I'm too lazy to WE it all and sisterhood build contest was my nightmare).

Where do we stand?

After countless warnings from Anhald and others.. Seeing more than half the northern kingdoms swarmed, despite strong defenses, the Lord and Lady of the Isle have decided the risks of staying and defending horde after horde is far greater than chancing the sails to the east.

These things do not eat, they do not sleep. They can die again, but more take up their places. They can sicken us, and although there is a solution to defend with fortitude, there are limits. Defending from them will only spare some time, nothing more.

Those who have tasked themselves with finding the other bastions stones need to act now. We cannot wait, and the people must be protected. If you remain with us, I thank you and implore you to either sail with Anhald on your own ships, or come with us as we set sail a few days after them.

Our citizens are to be evacuated to the inner valley where we require help in packing crates for the next few weeks. Those with weapons should head south-west to defend the docks. We prepare for more than a month of sailing. Medical supplies, sailing supplies, food, water barrels- all are needed.

To those that have taken refuge here, you are welcome to come with us.
To those who plan to leave after this, I wish you luck.
To those that plan to stay even after us, I wish you luck..
To those that will stay with us to defend, and when prepared, to sail- I thank you wholeheartedly.

More details will come soon. (Talk to me in rp if you have questions, or oocly if you find that it's too hard to schedule rp with me. I may schedule this sailing business depending on how these undead come/Literally a few days after Ahnald sails. Weekdays don't work for me, so may next week friday to give people enough time. And I need time to calculate how much our ships can take c: BARE WITH ME)

(Edit: Ok, not a tl;dlr, I literally wrote more than intended....)

Lady Delay Judgement.

(Tagged anyone I think was still on the isle + estes:

Estes241 Aspen TurtlePrada Shrimpsy Smurf Hogo-Sha Kitsune Asirel Luik Charybdis Ali Michcat (Don't know if Liela went with ranger crew) Raykaystar Horuss

Fuvur crew?: Ruulu Joseph12Q blargtheawesome Elz K9 FrostGuardian

Pls tag whoever is still here.

Last edited: