Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished November 10th - The Astrakhan Farmer's Market

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
If no one shows any interest by tomorrow morning I'll probably cancel. Just gives me time to do housework since Thanksgiving is coming up as well as prepare stuff for a market.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If no one shows any interest by tomorrow morning I'll probably cancel. Just gives me time to do housework since Thanksgiving is coming up as well as prepare stuff for a market.
Was planning to go but I think I am busy at the time it's running. :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I would go if I hadn't had other plans! I love that this is a recurring thing where it's easy to find someone to talk to and RP really flows naturally. A moment to discuss the things that are left unsaid because of lack of interaction. If you move it, I might be able to make it and enjoy the market again :)

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I actually should be able to make it in time; I got the date wrong when I thought it was too early

I'd just go ahead and hold it, I don't think more people will show up if you wait, and if you just have it some randoms might show up anyway

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
IGN: Heie
Character Name: Kethron Dramaign
Selling: Enchantments

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Cancelled since no one is here and someone decided to host an event at the exact same time.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ah
Cancelled since no one is here and someone decided to host an event at the exact same time.
That sucks :( I know exactly what that feels like, when you have same dates and times even though you were first, or when nobody shows up. Unfortunately that is part of hosting events, sometimes other people just have something others are mor einterested in, however shit that feels :( I hope you will host it some other time,if I can make it irl, I will defo be there!