Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished November 10th - The Astrakhan Farmer's Market

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them

generatedtext.png
Astrakhan will be hosting its first ever Farmer's Market on Saturday, November 10th from 3pm to 5pm CST. There will be additional stalls available for use if all stalls are filled and you'd like to join in day of. (We have 6 built already. If there is interest I will make room for more stalls)
Lady Carling Herennia would like to invite all back to Astrakhan for a day of leisure. With many stalls to visit, who doesn't want a chance to find something new! Please inform Lady Carling by letter if you would like to request a stall.

IGN:
Character Name:
Selling:

Taken Stalls:

IGN: MelodyMusica
Character Name: Carling Herennia
Selling: Clothes, Fabrics, Blankets, etc.

IGN:
Character Name:
Selling:

IGN:
Character Name:
Selling:

IGN:
Character Name:
Selling:

IGN:
Character Name:
Selling:

IGN:
Character Name:
Selling:

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Dan will sell olive oil and spices :0

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
How much have we recovered the Blight? Are we back to growing enough food fast to hold markets?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't RP'd much lately.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
How much have we recovered the Blight? Are we back to growing enough food fast to hold markets?

Even in a famine there is always something to sell. I don't think this market is purely for food.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I agree, I'm more or less just out of the loop.
At the moment in terms of famine, the Thorne fields are on their way to recovery and the fishing in the north is likely nonexistent now because of an unknown threat.

Hunting and forraging is returning once again, but plague-free animals are still scarce and hard to find.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

It won’t be food, at least not most of it. Maybe like, already expensive cheeses or non-perishable, long-term stuff like spices, olive oil or beer.

And ofc non-food items like, well, whatever, really. Tools, weapons, armor, clothes, furniture, jewelry, books, etc. I guess not so much a Farmer’s Market than just a Market Market.

So anyone can join- even if they aren’t selling food, strictly.

Also market doesn’t sound like a word now.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Reet I wrote this between rehearsal and a college visit. Time zone is CST

Also yeah this market is focused more on non-food items like clothes

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
As much as I'd love to partake in this I'm busy on Saturday. Best of luck and have fun with this! :heart: