Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NS] Initial Map Claims

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Map claims are simple. You fill out the following form, choose THREE CONNECTED TERRITORIES (or less), and you're done. We are not working off first come, first serve. If someone wishes to claim the same territory as you, discuss it with them. If it cannot be settled, it will be handled by a roll in the NS Discord. You cannot dispute a claim made over twenty four hours before yours! The continent on the left is Eres, which is our Europe. The continent on the right is Usaea, which is our Asia. If your culture is not European or Asian, speak with me about it. I am not enforcing specific terrains other than the square geometric tiles, which represent deserts.

Nation Name -
Map Location -
Capital City Name* -

*your capital region matters for the wargame, and I will be marking capital cities specifically on the map for RP. if you do not mark a location for your capital I will place it randomly.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Nation Name - Curgotha
Map Location -

Capital City Name - Merandy

This is my actual claim, but use the image I've linked as an example of how to show me your claims.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Nation Name: Lux Volet
Map Location: 580D4754-1C6B-4FC6-A753-0B7A7222FE56.jpeg
Capital City Name:
Voletmere (marked by the X)

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Nation Name - Empire of Attai
Map Location -

Capital City Name* - Shinzaki, Marked by the target/sniper sights

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Updated with current claims. The nations on here who have not posted requested that I put them in a place of my own choosing.