Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

O' thy shall defend the name of Korog!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
1545991384033.png
1545991407714.png
All true Benbin a Korog are welcome within His, Vada da Dwargar, Sacred lands of Aeroch Rimtar and soon more.
As He has chosen me as his chosen Blessed and now Sacred, I welcome any and all who hold Korog within their hearts to come see both His sacred city and His chosen prophet for themselves.
The Order of Perpetuality, Korog's church that He has yet to disapprove any actions of, has performed nineteen ceremonies and events in His name.
Similarly, we have played a vital role in Aldred's defeat, whom threatened harm to Korog and all His fellow deities, and we have aided in the defeat of The Deep One and its blight.
Eighteen times has His Divine Blessing been put to use, thirteen of which were crafted with His Divine Artifact.
The young Kristoff Stenashieldar himself has witnessed one of these proclamations of His appreciation of my work, though he may not wish to admit it in favour of his own agenda.
He may claim that the church of Korog, Vada da Dwargar, is a false one, yet he has no argument or evidence for such a ridiculous claim.

If the Frostpeaks are the true Benbin a Korog, why did they refuse the call to aid in Aeroch Rimtar's resurrection?
They showed up to lay claim to it once it was finished, but one should not covet what is not thine own.
The deceased king Erik Stoneshield, The Steel Fist, and father to Kristoff Stenashieldar was last seen together with Kris Linkolns before the king's death was made known.
The deceased sygyt da Dwargar a Hurr Nor, Khorug Stenahurr, I found dead within his home while his two trusted followers, Kris and Kristoff, were nowhere to be found.
Whenever asked about late king Erik Stoneshield, Kris Linkolns does not say a word. Whenever the late sygyt da Dwargar a Hurr Nor, Khorug, was brought up, nothing would be said.
Normally, I do not assume things that are not supplied with sufficient tangible evidence.
But, as I have personally witnessed Kris Linkolns lie to have the late king Erik Stoneshield, The Steel Fist, assault me in my own home during my prayers to the Vada da Dwargar and have me executed or exiled, as well as him protecting a Halfling that was robbing the people of Storm's Landing, I have reason enough to believe he had a hand in both their demises. Be it through design, deceit or neglect.
Perhaps so that the Duskhammer-born Kristoff Stenashieldar could lay claim to the lands of the late king Erik Stoneshield, which they did attempt at the renewed and now Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar, after refusing to participate in its resurrection.

While I craft, host sermons in His name and receive a great many Divine Signs by da Vada da Dwargar Himself, they do naught but claim that He favours them without any effort to follow His Doctrine, appease Him or expand His following. While I heed his call, fight in his name, fight to protect the Permanence of the realm, ferried a great many Dwargar from The Northern's Kingdoms to this realm, get flung about by things either twice or more my size, send my very own resources to those in need, have the iron within my blood decorate the walls and floors or get assaulted by immensely powerful beings or God-Slayers like Aldred, they sit within their home writing up lies to slander my name. Many a time I have heard of them spreading their slander through voice or through newsletter, any many a time those who sought me out because of it were proven wrong. Through me, Korog called upon the Frostpeaks to oppose both Aldred and The Deep One, yet they refused the call. Even after Kublai Kull called upon the Frostpeaks himself, they did naught but slander, eat well and sleep well while the balance of this Plane and the rest of the world were suffering.

If they want to denounce the word and favour of the Vada da Dwargar Korog Himself out of spite and because they covet what is not theirs, let them defame themselves further.
If you wish to see for yourselves the lands Korog, Vada da Dwargar, has blessed with His Divine Presence, the tributes and monuments dedicated to Him, the crafts made with His Divine Blessing and Artifact, The Warped Blade of Aldred, the Wicked Scion, and the Sacred of Korog himself, feel free to contact me to arrange a visit to Aeroch Rimtar.

Signed,
Korog's Sacred
Sygyt a Duskhammer et Kurr a Korog
Thôrdil Bárúmur-Duskhammer​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Clanwars are a go! *celebr- ... no wait!*
I really enjoy the ongoing battle between Thordil and the Frostpeaks, because it tears my character into two pieces and that makes for very interesting and seemingly meaningful RP!!