Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct. 13] Thorne Farmer's Market 3 - New and Improved!

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
IGN: TyoungBD
Character name: Sleazy Abbo
Good to sell: His signature bread, along with peddling a wide range of nick knacks and miracle cures.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Jaxon has a lot of smith work right now - He unfortunately won't be peddling unless I can find someone to run the stall for him! But I'll do my best to show up as a customer :)

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm hyped for this!

I may run about 30 minutes late however as this is right after school for me and I have some errands to run before I come home.

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
IGN: TyoungBD
Character name: Sleazy Abbo
Good to sell: His signature bread, along with peddling a wide range of nick knacks and miracle cures.
Not sure if this ever went though or not, but I'm going to have to rescind this. Sorry if it did and this is late notice
I hope to go as Rinka though, should be fun!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Not sure if this ever went though or not, but I'm going to have to rescind this. Sorry if it did and this is late notice
I hope to go as Rinka though, should be fun!
I realized you likely wouldn't be here as Abbo after I heard about the death and the horseman.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm quite afraid that the date you have selected is a day when I'll be working until 5 and then having a hair cut afterwords. Please select another day.
98/99/9999
Or the first Friday in October?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Is that Day/Month/Year or Month/Day/Year?

Either way I have work followed by a date with the gf on the former, and I'm traveling to New York on the latter.
Hmm, 7/4/1776?
(Seriously, the first Friday in October maybe?)

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Is that Day/Month/Year or Month/Day/Year?

Either way I have work followed by a date with the gf on the former, and I'm traveling to New York on the latter.
It's Year/Month/Day

They stopped using the Gregorian calendar back in 46/33/1325