Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 19th & 24th] Into the Depths Again

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aight. Desert research is full. Looks like the combat oriented cave is the only one left.
Well. Everyone's flip flopping so there's still spots left. I don't like doing "reserve a spot for my friend" so from here on, spots only go to the ones posting here

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Character Name: Arianne va Rosemont
Preferred Expedition: Uncleared. She will remain outside of the cave.
Role: Formist.
Inventory: Listing soon.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Desert cave reserve. Will fill out deets later.

Character Name: Kethron
Preferred Expedition: Desert cave
Role: Researcher
Inventory: Focus, Shield, Enchanted reinforced leather armor, Enchanted featherfall boots, Enchanted sword [fire, nockback], potion of nightvision, potion of regen, 50ft notted rope, pitions, hammer, satchel with writing stuff, watter pouch, vials and such for collecting samples. rations.

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I can't put you on the list if I don't know which cave you want.
I’m aware of this, I’m deferring to Shanks as I don’t know which cave Leo is going to and have no preference. When he replies here then Kit should go on the same list as him, that’s all I’m sayin.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I’m aware of this, I’m deferring to Shanks as I don’t know which cave Leo is going to and have no preference. When he replies here then Kit should go on the same list as him, that’s all I’m sayin.
Yah, I get what you're saying. But spots are filling up so quickly that I can't guarantee you a spot until you put which cave you want.

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
Character name: Tania
Preferred expedition: the one raalvara is in.
Role: fighter
Items: Sword with enchants, bow with Flame, spear, bola, Helm with neckguard, leather armour, rope, unlit torch, flint and small piece of steel, 20 resin arrows and 32 regular arrows,Medical pouch with needle and thread, bandages, antiseptic, and honey, Dried rations and canteen of water and a bandana for around her face.

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Yah, I get what you're saying. But spots are filling up so quickly that I can't guarantee you a spot until you put which cave you want.
Will do desert cave in that case since the other already has two formists, and cross my fingers Shanks sees this in time LOL

Hyliade

I think I might like it here
Character Name: Hy EvySteel

Preferred expedition: Uncleared Cave

Role: Scouting/Archer

Inventory: Bow And Arrows, Rations for ten days, Bag Of pebbles (20x) 50ft Of Rope. Personal Book, Quill and Ink.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Character Name:Andre Charles Urae
Preferred Expedition:Desert
Role:Healer
Inventory:
Worn: his custom leather mask,his gambenson, Field Trama/Surgery Kit, One pouch via the hip for 2 bottles of acid, one pouch right hip with empty vials for specimen collection,Hood and cloak and knee high boots.
His bastard sword, and his metal gauntlet on his right hand four water skins, rations for one week, and a 50 length of rope.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Character Name: Arianne va Rosemont
Preferred Expedition: Uncleared. She will remain outside of the cave.
Role: Formist.
Inventory: Listing soon.
negative ghost rider.
cancel this please. Thanks.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Character Name: Vorar
Preferred Expedition: Continuing to defend home turf on the mainland, far from either of these events
Role: Guardian
Inventory: Balthazar & Lefty, the fists of steel

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Character Name: Kublai
Preferred Expedition: Uncleared
Role: Fighter, but mainly there to report for the Adventurers Watch :)
Inventory: Barruz Thurrak (war pick-axe), hatchet, pocket of food, waterskin, vodka (in case of celebration or to disinfect a wound), notebook with charcoal sticks, the fleas in his beard and the sweat on his back.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Oh sweet Jesus thank the Lord.
"The other 3, however, will be on the same day and at the same time!"
Squid kicks his chair against the wall, swipes his desk clean and throws his desk out the window

StripesCraft

Villager
Character Name: Walter Grimpinstype
Preferred Expedition: Desert
Role: Explorer, fighter
Inventory: Fishing knife, hunting bow, quiver w/ 10 arrows, ~2 days ration of bread and fish

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Character Name: Caerwyn of Blackstone
Preferred Expedition: unexplored but im just going to whichever date i can make
Role: Fighter
Inventory: (Feel free to adjust and tinker up until your expedition starts. Once it starts, that's what you have.)
BIG SWORD, BIG CLOAK.