Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 19th & 24th] Into the Depths Again

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Wake up in the middle of the day and miss out on early sign up oops. Boy it super depends on what time of day and which days for meeee but here we gooo.

Character Name: Kopii Grey
Preferred Expedition: Uncleared Cave
Role: Healer Fromist
Inventory:
-All these items here
-Enchanted Fire Aspect sword breaker Dagger
-Short Bow (35 arrows)
-2 empty Jars, 5 empty Vials
-More things will add later once I've gotten him ic ready.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Wake up in the middle of the day and miss out on early sign up oops. Boy it super depends on what time of day and which days for meeee but here we gooo.

Character Name: Kopii Grey
Role: Healer Fromist
Inventory:
-All these items here
-Enchanted Fire Aspect sword breaker Dagger
-Short Bow (35 arrows)
-2 empty Jars, 5 empty Vials
-More things will add later once I've gotten him ic ready.
THANK

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Character Name: Hamish Longtree
Role: Fighter
Inventory:
-Vaticide
-Sallet helm, greaves, gambeson, gantlets, and knee / elbow pads.
-Light Crossbow
-4 Bolts, with a quiver

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Character Name: Joseph Van
Preferred Expedition: The already covered one
Role: Fighter, Semi-Healer, Mage
Inventory: Three unlit torches, nettle past, a canteen of water, a canteen of pure grain alcohol (small, akin to a flask), Longsword that acts as a focus, Longbow, Various other arrows, Gambeson, Ater's Plague Suit, Rope, Climbing Pickaxe

yo i know ya boi late getting to this but please

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Preferred Expedition: The already covered one
What does that even mean "already covered one"

Unfortunately though, as of right now, the expedition lists are full. I am sure once the dates are set that there will be some drops or shuffles due to schedule conflicts, so keep an eye out! If you specify which cave you want, I can put you on a fill list if there's a drop.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
What does that even mean "already covered one"

Unfortunately though, as of right now, the expedition lists are full. I am sure once the dates are set that there will be some drops or shuffles due to schedule conflicts, so keep an eye out! If you specify which cave you want, I can put you on a fill list if there's a drop.
my bad fam, desert cave

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
This is for if a spot opens up just in case c:

Character Name: Astrid Cor. Seymour
Preferred Expedition: Uncleared cave, or the one Kam is in
Role: Fighter
Inventory: { let me update this in a bit as I'm on mobile qq }

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Axton
Role: Fighter / Medic
Inventory:
Bastard sword
Seax
Longbow
Quiver 26 arrows
Lingering Potions for arrows
Basic medical supplies
Dried rations
Coil of rope
Canteen of water
Emergency unlit torch
Flint and a loop of metal

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
After much conferring with Blarg and Elz, the Desert event will be Friday. Time Will be updated in a few hours after more conferencing. Apologies for such short notice. :(

Uncleared cave will be sometime after, potentially next week. Will be updated accordingly.

Elz @blarg

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
After much conferring with Blarg and Elz, the Desert event will be Friday. Time Will be updated in a few hours after more conferencing. Apologies for such short notice. :(

Uncleared cave will be sometime after, potentially next week. Will be updated accordingly.

Elz @blarg
Because of this gap, it may be good to establish some time rules as they're ICly going to happen at the same time.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Because of this gap, it may be good to establish some time rules as they're ICly going to happen at the same time.
I am aware. I wanted to avoid it, but it looks like it's going to be unavoidable. :( All I can really ask is that people don't talk about what happens in the desert cave to the uncleared people until they both happen. Timing is just wonky.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I am aware. I wanted to avoid it, but it looks like it's going to be unavoidable. :( All I can really ask is that people don't talk about what happens in the desert cave to the uncleared people until they both happen. Timing is just wonky.
Just ask for an announcement beforehand, so we're all clear before we even start.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Yeah, sadly. But it'll still be a fun couple of events. c:

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
If there’s a time issue, the two parties can be separated within reason. Desert group needs to hang around the camp and the same with the uncleared cave

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
any idea what time next week's is going to be? I know I can make this one and if it's on a weekend I can't make the uncleared cave.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
any idea what time next week's is going to be? I know I can make this one and if it's on a weekend I can't make the uncleared cave.
No idea on that one yet. Dependent on Blarg's schedule to be able to DM it.