Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 19th & 24th] Into the Depths Again

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
will most likely be late due to timezone difference for the desert expedition. will pop on when I can.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Character Name: Violet Rittor (Herennia)
Preferred Expedition: Uncleaned
Role: Healer
Inventory:
Kit of Medical Supplies
Crossbow and bolts (2 and a half dozen in total)
Shortsword

If I'm on overflow that's fine. I'm just tentatively placing myself on the list until for sure day comes out

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Desert cave is today at 6:00pm EST.

1. Charles Kane @Lannis
  2. Elizabeth Kane @NIAH
  3. Andre @UmbraSicarius
  4. Joseph @JoeJoe
  5. Florian @Cap
  6. Gael Dugald @Scardrac
  7. Jaden @CloakedReaper
  8. Oskar @Chados
  9. Podric @Luam
  10. Schmidt @juulrip
  11. Kethron @Heie
  12. Kitrana @French Roast
  13. Walter @StripesCraft
  14. Ater Impes @Magiik (Healer)
  15. Leofaren @Shankster (Formist)

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Desert Cave
This cave has been visited previously, but was not fully completed. The intention for this expedition is primarily research and discovery. It is unknown if creatures have returned to the cave, or if it is even still active since the last visit.
  1. Charles Kane Lannis
  2. Elizabeth Kane NIAH
  3. Andre UmbraSicarius
  4. Joseph JoeJoe
  5. Florian Cap
  6. Gael Dugald Scardrac
  7. Jaden CloakedReaper
  8. Oskar Chados
  9. Podric Luam
  10. Schmidt juulrip
  11. Kethron Heie
  12. Kitrana French Roast
  13. Walter StripesCraft
  14. Ater Impes Magiik (Healer)
  15. Leofaren Shankster (Formist)

Uncleared Cave
This cave has been linked to the Entity in the past, but it has not been visited since it's original discovery and cleared. It is unknown what lies within, and it is unknown what threats will be present.
  1. Kam Hakiaz Kamaoe
  2. Asero Crow Electric
  3. Thordil Jazzper
  4. James Varyn TheDeester
  5. Raal Raal
  6. Vashti Charybdis
  7. Virnak Vincentius
  8. Linden RagingLunacy
  9. Tania StarWillow2000
  10. Hy Hyliade
  11. Kublai Bartooliinii
  12. Caerwyn Rygan
  13. Astrid Ruu
  14. Gilligan (Formist)
  15. Kopii (Formist)

For the questions of how this will happen IC, despite the OOC differences in day:

These were supposed to happen ICly at the same time, as part of a strategy to strain the Entity. However, the hill I chose to die on is that I do not want one group to go, get sick or injured come back, and the rest of Linlea is forced to pretend that they're not there. I didn't want to create weird pockets of retcon happening, force everyone to avoid each other, or force players to to avoid the topic. The last thing I want is to ruin the flow of RP because immersion, continuity, and overall roleplay experience is very important to me as a player.

I tossed a few proposals around with Lannis of how to deal with this, such as the desert group remaining at the desert camp for several days after till Wednesday, or staying in Linistel till Wednesday. But we also did not want to pull people away from the RP hubs and away from their regular RP groups for the sake of saving continuity.

In the end, because of the OOC difficulties, we have decided to forgo the IC plan that they happen at the same time. It is not ideal, but like I said- The hill I die on is that I will not ruin the roleplay experience for others and create a situation where they cannot RP together, or that they OOCly cannot talk about why they're injured, or why the Formist going on the other cave isn't allowed to notice their gaping leg wounds when everyone else does.

So the desert expedition will set out first, and people can return and RP normally with whatever consequences come of the cave. Then the uncleared cave ship will set out a few days later.

The IC reason the plan has changed can be worked out in roleplay, but I feel this is the safest way to keep the experience streamlined from an OOC perspective. :)

Elz blargtheawesome

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
NIAH I hope y'all the best, but being a European sadly prevents me from attending ):

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
NIAH Same boat as Jazzper, early shift along with midnight in the middle of the week being a bit hard to make time for this. Linden's still going to try and get some holy water to people beforehand either way though.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Im uncertain if Ill be around for it at all, late, or there on time, ill know closer to 6

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Miricle happened and I got off work early. I will be on time.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Hello folk on the second expedition! I have been made aware of some scheduling conflicts for Wednesday, so we might reschedule by a few days if it works better for more folk. I set up a google form to gather responses, please fill it out if you're going on the second one.

https://goo.gl/forms/vfTc0IciBcx1PHAw2

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
If it's moved to Friday, I'd like to be put back on the uncleared cave

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
If it gets put to Friday, then I wouldn’t be able to come on until 9:30 in the evening pretty much missing the event. That’s the same for sat, thurs, and Mon.

Next Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is the only days off I have.

Edit: Whoops jokes on me apparently they decided that I'm the only worker there so I don't have sunday off anymore hahaaaaa....haa..

Last edited: