Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 19th & 24th] Into the Depths Again

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
gonna check time differences and stuff, if i can make it can i be put on the second cave with raal and james

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Most of the party has responded to the poll, and it looks like Friday works significantly better for folk (including one of the DMs). I am very sorry for folk that can only make it on Wednesday, but it looks like we'll be running it on Friday.

Scardrac

Felsummer
With all these openings, if there's a slot open as the event begins, could someone from the previous event attend, since it's a few days later? Obviously wouldn't wanna take up someone's potential slot, but if the event is starting with less people than intended, and my character would want to go, how does that work.

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
With all these openings, if there's a slot open as the event begins, could someone from the previous event attend, since it's a few days later? Obviously wouldn't wanna take up someone's potential slot, but if the event is starting with less people than intended, and my character would want to go, how does that work.
Curious about this as well. If the time comes and and slots are open, I would be interested in hopping in. That is, of course, if everyone that has not gone on one yet, that wants to go, is guaranteed a spot first.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Right now, with omi unable to attend, theres a healer spot open. The others are full.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Character Name: Theodosia Engem
Preferred Expedition: uncleared cave
Role: Healer
Inventory: Med kit (bandages, gauze, suture needles and waxed threads, alcohol, waterskin, home made poultice for burns and minor cuts.) I'll add more once I am on my computer.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Could this event please be added to the calendar for convenience?