Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Octavia Jones, The Reckless

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Spot the update :3
I also completely redid her personality section and never mentioned it so theres that too.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
woops more important updoots :heart: meant I had to edit relations quite a bit.
now im going to leave this profile alone for as long as possible
oh and new theme because I adore this song.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Small updates cause profile said she was still sick. Added yet another theme because it fits more with this char than the one it was on.
If you want a relation/update poke me

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Lil updates. Please poke for relations cause I know Tav met a bunch of new people but too many for me to remember all the names.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I wrote this cause Tav

The Immortal corpse

I wonder how much money I just lost.

I wonder how many people, when they heard the news, leaped for joy. I'd say it's probably a few.

That's not to say that they wanted me to die, just that they had a lot of money riding on me dying. It's something I've always boasted, my potential immortality. In the past I've been lucky, very lucky.

But today my luck ran dry.

It wasn't all too painful. Wasn't as scary as I'd expected either. My head was pushed forward and then...

...nothing.

I should have been a little more careful, but honestly I knew this would be the death of me. I was in too deep, too set on solving the mess and coming out a hero.

Gods...

I bet so many people are pissed at me right now. I bet they're all thinking

"I told you so, Tav, I told you."

And they did tell me, but did I listen? Of course not. Who do they think I am? A responsible person with a breath of self control?

At the end of the day, I was fighting for others. I was fighting for a cause. I won't regret that. I can't.

I wanted to make people proud. I wanted to make Lu proud.

But instead I probably just made people cry...or laugh.

Who knows.