Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [October 24th] The Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Dude, can you at least wait till after xmas before throwing some initiative?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I'm starting to agree with that message, where's the main campaign? After the holidays i hope things get moving

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
How much work does "pick somebody that runs events actively in the community and announce they're the new event lead" take? There are plenty.

Edit: The position does not need to be restricted to somebody everyone will support, nor does it need to be restricted to someone that all of staff backs. Both won't happen. And arguably, the position doesn't require a staff rank or staff permissions to operate within.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
As am I, but it's the holidays.
And it'll be finals when Lannis still hasn't done anything by May. I'm not expecting anyone to bust ass on Christmas but there's been no answers for six months but failed promises.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
And it'll be finals when Lannis still hasn't done anything by May. I'm not expecting anyone to bust ass on Christmas but there's been no answers for six months but failed promises.
Don't forget about Spring Break and a few other months.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
We're working on it. Now I'd like to have a break on a major holiday like everyone else.
It's totally not like anyone has ever said that "We're working on it" is a half-arsed and insufficient answer when dealing with something as important as this, right? I get it's the holidays, and it's a valid excuse, but nothing has happened for months, and hearing "We're working on it" becomes an invalid excuse after all this time. And is it being worked on? We're being told it is, but we're seeing no progress, nothing has actually gotten done but we get the same answer. And I know this is an extremely salty post, but I think the player-base has the right to get annoyed over something that looks to just be getting side-lined but are being told it isn't.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Folks, You get a half assed response when you bump a thread months old to troll when I'm on my way out. I've given full answers. We're working on it, but not on a holiday. So please c h i l l

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Folks, You get a half assed response when you bump a thread months old to troll when I'm on my way out. I've given full answers. We're working on it, but not on a holiday. So please c h i l l

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
in other happy news, i'm glad to see nobody on the server during Christmas eve which means we all have lives.
Im stuck without my computer, that's the only reason

Status
Not open for further replies.