[Official Media] Incursion: The Official Trailer

Treeboy

The Pacific Garbage Patch
Legend
GratefulBread
GratefulBread
Legend
After an era of peace following the escape to The New World, evil has struck the Alterans once again. Eldritch beasts tear into our world through gaping rifts. Innocents are found cast aside and torn asunder by massive claws. To ensure their survival, they must take up sword once more, and fight back as they have before.
Please enjoy and feel free to comment on and critique the Incursion Campaign's official trailer.

Credits:
Location(s): Mockingbay, Sanardu, Storm's Landing
Audio: Moonlit Melody - Bloodborne, Horror (Chalice Dungeon Bosses) - Bloodborne , Wither SFX
Additional: solus for allowing me to take flight in hell
Created by: Hollowworld Media Department

Azur

Lord of Altera
My biggest thing is that Sanardu, Mockingbay, and Storm's Landing are shown, but not the camp right outside the Rift, or the "forward" camp that was made in the Nether, that the event took place in. Even Linlea had the event there, or Natri'Evar, yet none of the locations where the demons actually appeared were shown. Don't get me wrong it's a good trailer, but when you ask for critique, that is my biggest complaint.

Treeboy

The Pacific Garbage Patch
Legend
GratefulBread
GratefulBread
Legend
My biggest thing is that Sanardu, Mockingbay, and Storm's Landing are shown, but not the camp right outside the Rift, or the "forward" camp that was made in the Nether, that the event took place in. Even Linlea had the event there, or Natri'Evar, yet none of the locations where the demons actually appeared were shown. Don't get me wrong it's a good trailer, but when you ask for critique, that is my biggest complaint.

To be honest, I'd very much agree. I'd meant to get more (read: any) shots of those areas, but production was derailed along a certain point and things got weird. This critique is very well appreciated, though!

Azur

Lord of Altera
To be honest, I'd very much agree. I'd meant to get more shots of those areas, but production was derailed along a certain point and things got weird. This critique is very well appreciated, though!
Yeah I gotcha. I'm assuming the trailer is meant to spark interest to get people to come to the server- to which I'd say that if you had the time, a remake that shows off the actual areas/results of the events that have already happened so far, would do wonders to get someone's attention.