Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OLD NATIONSTATES WORLD IS IN FACT ALIENS ALL ALONG

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Also, from those Skype snippets in the OP you can see that the Chimeran Commonwealth's Skype chat is always discussing incredibly important NS things.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I was actually goiong to suggest Arcturix be vulcans or some other kind of space elf, but you know what I cannot resist reptilian conspiracyy.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Lel, Makorathians become space wolf humanoids.
so I was looking up space wolfs for inspiration and found some warhammer thing, but those were humans so i was like no.

so I look up wolf aliens and I find bloody ben 10

yeah these are your citizens, brogan.
their jaws can split sideways.

(I'll draw something serious ok)

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Hail to Sovereign Draven Makorath of Makorath:

draven makorath.png

this lupine race is primarily nocturnal, an adaptation developed to help them hide from the vicious deserts of their homeland.

they are an apex predator, crafty and resourceful, but also very serious.
their culture has a strict pecking order, with leaders showing their dominance by shows of power, either social, physical, or simply by subconscious means by making themselves "taller" (living on a higher floor, high heels, etc)

@BarbarianGaming is this good

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
someone please convince @The Courier to participate in alien conspiracy.
gib ideas for God Send aliens.

ideas that arent furry cause he apparently hates them

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Which means absolutely nothing because I hate furries, I hate partaking in things that involve furries, and I will hate anyone who considers using God Send for this nonsense.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Which means absolutely nothing because I hate furries, I hate partaking in things that involve furries, and I will hate anyone who considers using God Send for this nonsense.
I think Furries are damned strange as well, but these conspiracy theories are best. Don't think of them as Furries? Think of them as aliens, maybe?