Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire discussion thread (Spoilers)

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Only certain places are doing it, you'll have to shop around a bit.
I know one place that's pointlessly doing black friday, and that's the English version of a dollar store.

Anything black is 25p off.. like really, it's already tatt, this infuriates me.

ANYWAY; enough of that derail.
IS the nostalgia still burning in your finertips? Is it worth it..

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I know one place that's pointlessly doing black friday, and that's the English version of a dollar store.

Anything black is 25p off.. like really, it's already tatt, this infuriates me.

ANYWAY; enough of that derail.
IS the nostalgia still burning in your finertips? Is it worth it..
OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire is like a nostalgia trip combined with a new game because some places and things are completely new or changed. I got lost in Mauville City until I visited the place three times.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It might be true, but you know what? I didn't even notice. The battles are pretty much the same as X and Y except for a few additional effects.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh, and I got a Poochyena with Fire Fang right at the start (not sure if it's scripted to be Fire Fang every time for that specific first event, I've come to the conlusion that the sneaking events are breeding moves).

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Oh, and I got a Poochyena with Fire Fang right at the start (not sure if it's scripted to be Fire Fang every time for that specific first event, I've come to the conlusion that the sneaking events are breeding moves).
It's scripted to always be Fire Fang, I got the same result.

I'm actually trying to make this game difficult (You get the EXP share from X/Y that gives bonus exp to all Pokemon, I recommend turning it off as the game is actually decently challenging without it), so I didn't catch it, or the broken things like your Taillow...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Disarming Voice Whismur, wheeeee!~

It's scripted to always be Fire Fang, I got the same result.

I'm actually trying to make this game difficult (You get the EXP share from X/Y that gives bonus exp to all Pokemon, I recommend turning it off as the game is actually decently challenging without it), so I didn't catch it, or the broken things like your Taillow...
Ah okay. And they aren't broken, just fun ^^

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Currently, I have a lvl 26 swellow with brave bird, which I found at lvl 15 by the peeko guys place, a [MALE] Kirlia, who im ev training for the dawn stone so I can has a gallade, a lvl 26 SHINY metang, lvl 26 Marshtomp [best pokemon] and a lvl 26 COSPLAY PIKACHUUUUU-UUUUUU, all in all, im still getting lost in mauville city, but its a great game so far xD

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Currently, I have a lvl 26 swellow with brave bird, which I found at lvl 15 by the peeko guys place, a [MALE] Kirlia, who im ev training for the dawn stone so I can has a gallade, a lvl 26 SHINY metang, lvl 26 Marshtomp [best pokemon] and a lvl 26 COSPLAY PIKACHUUUUU-UUUUUU, all in all, im still getting lost in mauville city, but its a great game so far xD
I have a male Kirlia too who's at level 35, dunno when I can even get a Dawn stone.

If you find one, tell me! :D

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I have a male Kirlia too who's at level 35, dunno when I can even get a Dawn stone.

If you find one, tell me! :D
you can get one by fully Ev training kirlia, and do super secret stages on super training stage 2,it is a kirlia, who awards you a dawn stone if ya beat it :D

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
you can get one by fully Ev training kirlia, and do super secret stages on super training stage 2,it is a kirlia, who awards you a dawn stone if ya beat it :D
Oh yeah... I haven't done any Super Training cause it's so boring... they didn't change any of it.

Oh well. I want that Gallade.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I got a Poochyena with Thunder Fang, it isnt scripted