Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Omentie of Linyenwa

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

The winds of change are blowing once again throughout the kingdoms
A solitary horn blows out one long, mournful note into these winds, adding to the cacophony
It calls out to the now scattered elven people
It calls them home, it calls them into the future

When: Saturday, 4th of October.
Where: Tauredal (Get there by walking south from Cridhe)
Who: Word of a meeting would spread slowly throughout the kingdom, exclusively to the Elves. Moor, Silver and Wood Elves are all invited but the inclusion of other races is frowned upon, though an Elf may bring a friend to merely observe.
Hosts: Daeron Eldrin

"What was once lost can be reclaimed"

------------------------------
"We will forge our own destiny, our own path, guided by the wise, brave and just"

When:
October 10th - Voting commences at 1pm BST
October 17th - Voting concludes at 5pm BST
October 18th - Results are given at 11:45pm BST
Where: Tauredal, The Hallowed Ground.
Who: All Elves are invited, especially those who attended the Moot. However this event is open to a wider variety of races, since the results of the Moot are now public.
Hosts: Daeron Eldrin​

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Please.

I really want more race specific factions.

Anhald, for example, only has like...a single elf out of our twentyish members.

elves pls reunite

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Untitled.png

A dockmaster can take a player to Cridhe. Once there, you just have to walk south into the jungle. Once in there, you should be able to find a path of redstone lanterns to follow, roughly around the indicated line.

If anyone needs helping getting to Tauredal, I'll be happy to assist them anytime.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
A moot? So a council to decide an elven high king? Sounds interesting. Too bad (or not too bad ;) ) I'm a dwarf and won't be there.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I figured since the lore has elven councils, we were guna make that.
This, to a degree.

Could be, but I was just going off the traditional meaning of the word 'moot', which is a gathering of lords or leaders to elect a high king.
A moot is defined more closely as "subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty." You may be thinking of a "Kingsmoot" from the GoT universe.

---

However you're both correct, depending on how this moot goes. We could end up with a high king or queen, a council or something else entirely. Hence the need for a debate between the free peoples of the northern kingdoms to decide our collective future.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*votes high council*

Trying to get a single king or queen would make this even harder to get done. Though I could be surprised.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
*votes high council*

Trying to get a single king or queen would make this even harder to get done. Though I could be surprised.
Having a monarchy for the elves would only cause unneeded conflict with forest elves, a high council would be ideal.

*votes high council*

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Having a monarchy for the elves would only cause unneeded conflict with forest elves, a high council would be ideal.

*votes high council*
Mm, the elves have not recognised a true elven monarch in just over two millennia.
Back then, elves were just that, with very few distinctions.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*votes high council*

The dwarves managed it. It was quite a shindig, even though Cena didn't understand the language IC. :p