Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Once more, with feeling" Pathfinder

matyio

The original mute
Gentlemen, you are being put to shame of all the people I've spoken to the women seem to be more in the know about this than any of the men!

To those of you still wondering if you want to try out for this or not please remember that this will be for dedicated players only and there will be a timetable of sorts so that we can optimize the playing time and experience for people of all nationalities.
As I said on ts give me the rule book and two days and I'll know it.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I've played Pathfinder once before with two of my nephews (22 and 25 years old they are i think) They kinda guided me through it but i loved it and we're doing it again soon. I would like to join too, if theres space, but i'm not sure how we would do this through TS or something else?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
PATHFINDER.
I got two of these books, and I've just been dying to play it with someone. anyone.
I even made up this whole complex campaign sci fi monster world colony thing, but then I realised I don't know anything about being a GM.

count me in this.

Alpha

The Watcher
PATHFINDER.
I got two of these books, and I've just been dying to play it with someone. anyone.
I even made up this whole complex campaign sci fi monster world colony thing, but then I realised I don't know anything about being a GM.

count me in this.
Which two books do you have?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Which two books do you have?
I actually have 3 now.
the player handbook, the monster manual, and the second volume of the kingmaker campaign.
I also downloaded a game master guide pdf, and I have some stats for a couple of extra monsters. they should be somewhere around here.

Alpha

The Watcher
I actually have 3 now.
the player handbook, the monster manual, and the second volume of the kingmaker campaign.
I also downloaded a game master guide pdf, and I have some stats for a couple of extra monsters. they should be somewhere around here.
you should look into the fell beasts books, there are some real monsters to sink your teeth into in them

Gaby

Lord of Altera
hey, question: I know this is happening on roll 20, but where and when exactly? also, I'll be on vacation for a fairly long time.

Keatondar

Lord of Altera
Oh god, You have found my one true weakness, PFRPG. I have been playing almost religiously on Fridays and Saturdays for the last year now. IF there is still space, put me down as an interested person because I am seriously. interested.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh god, You have found my one true weakness, PFRPG. I have been playing almost religiously on Fridays and Saturdays for the last year now. IF there is still space, put me down as an interested person because I am seriously. interested.
Keat! Where you been?

Keatondar

Lord of Altera
Keat! Where you been?
I had some issues in and around the house, Mainly my computers all decided to die simultaneously, and having a death within the family of someone who was close to me, and well...Life sort of hit me square in the face for a bit.