Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

One Last Embarassment

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I legit haven’t had time to write one due to work and IRL and I don’t have any pics for him (yet). Whadda need in it?
mostly just a description, pictures for reference would be good, anything to help the artist. but I understand if irl hasn't allowed you to do so.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
changed the 2nd post to be used for posting pictures, currently only have 1 picture for the men's calendar... but this is quality art, so don't expect them to flood in and be done!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Women’s calendar photos will be in the first post, when we get a few more in total, or when I get home either or, I’ll make a new thread specifically for picture posting

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
not dead yet! and an update:
The month of June has been freed up due to the player having pretty much vanished from existence. Please fill in applications to fill in their spot if you want some free art! REMEMBER: need the name, and need a good Risque quote. Please try to avoid 'good with hands' and other generics like that, get creative, think of something unique to your character!

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
not dead yet! and an update:
The month of June has been freed up due to the player having pretty much vanished from existence. Please fill in applications to fill in their spot if you want some free art! REMEMBER: need the name, and need a good Risque quote. Please try to avoid 'good with hands' and other generics like that, get creative, think of something unique to your character!
Freed up for the men, or the women? If for the women I'll be interested!

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Character: Julianne Vhalakis
Profile: Month: Sunbright!
Quote: For all her thorns, she is a true rose of the desert sands.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Now shall they honor the first come or shall they give the spot to the server owner?
Find out after the commercial, when we return to HW-drama-alert!

EDIT: Poof! They created a 13th month and all was fine :')

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This would be a sad place for anyone to flex a server owner power, so nay. The person paying and drawing for it make decisions and guidelines- goodluck, yes.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
mmh, much as I am one of the first come first serve, that is not what made my decision.
Character: Julianne Vhalakis
Profile: Month: Sunbright!
Quote: For all her thorns, she is a true rose of the desert sands.
I do like the uniqueness, but the quote is not very risque. I'm lookin at stuff that could make someone blush or inspire me to make this face

I think it was for the women- I shall give it a try..

Character: Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ashna-kovgrasek.27346/
Month: Sunbright, I think you meant July and not june-
Quote: Come ease your burning sorrow. She'll make you feel again.
This will so far be for the month of Sunbright (Yup, got the month wrong) BUT, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED FAIR PEOPLE! I'm still in the business of switching out those who have not already gotten art so long as I like the quote more than the given one.

Also, I updated the first two posts with the pics that have been produced so far

Lastly, to all who have showed their support and like for this, thank you. I only apologize that I don't check in as regularly as I should, however atm im trying to collaborate with a friend since we're planning on moving into a place together, but im also trying to keep my work schedule together, get my equipment together and in shape as well as practice for some upcoming gigs, and lastly keep my sanity in check so im not burned out from everything and end up snapping at some poor 100 year old woman (we have a few of those at my work) who's just needing help getting to bed. I'll be checking in when I can and remember to, please have patience with me, for i am a simple human bean.

And thank you all again for showing your support, as well as being wonderful people whom I rp'ed with in the time I was on here :)

Last edited: